Topic: Green Lantern

Directory Link

Green Lantern

You tube

Introducing, GREEN LANTERN, who, by the way, is allergic to yellow....

Song: March to Pandora by Jewel Beat.

Re: Green Lantern

Looked great but in the action shots i would recommend using a technique called the arc of motion. heres a great explaination I found on youtube : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XrRJAiI … ature=plcp

BISCUIT!
My website is in construction!

ok, thanks..... yea, some of the fighting was a little slow.....

The effects were great, the cinematography was great, but I did notice a bit of light flicker. Still, it was a great film. mini/bigsmile

YouTube Channel Edmeier Animation
Email: [email protected]

Wait, when did they come out with that minifigure? I only seem to remember them promoting it a lot.

Nice film, btw! Animation was a little choppy, but the effects made up for it. Good work, keep it up, man.

filmyguy wrote:

Wait, when did they come out with that minifigure? I only seem to remember them promoting it a lot.

Comic-Con exclusive, which mean it's really expensive. (And may I say I love mine!)

The animation was choppy, but you are getting better. The constructs should have appeared faster, as well as his needing to transform faster. (From what I saw in the trailer for the Green Lantern movie, those things happened almost instantly.) Plot wise, there wasn't much, but of all the weapons that GL can make, why did he only chose swords (That weren't even green?) and a big gun that obviously wasn't working. Could he have not made a wall between him and the yellow guy? Or even put him in a cage?

And the ending was really a let-down, dramatic music, struggling to beat the first guy, and then going down and dying almost as soon as the yellow guy showed up. He at least needed to struggle with him some more, or attempt to get up at the end after Mr. Yellow walked away.

But overall, you're getting a LOT better, so keep it up! mini/wink

thanks, but, the gun and all went working because, green lantern can't affect yellow. <thats the premise of this short fight comedy thing......

They can effect yellow, they just have to overcome it. Any way it would have been cooler if you used parts that where actually tran's green. (I know you used some, but tran's green Brickarm's would be a lot cooler, or make some constructs out of lego like i did for my GL movie.)

The Ghost of Mrs. Day studios: Home of mediocre brickfilms.

judging by the success of this one, I may make a new one, and I would spend some money to get transgreen parts if that where the case.

and this is set at a time where GL cant do anything  to yellow.

Last edited by Cooked Cat (June 26, 2012 (05:46pm))