Topic: If Only I had Elbows and Knees...

Directory Link

If Only I had Elbows and Knees...

YouTube

I'm sure if you were a minifigure you would feel the same...

This is my last and full entry to the OYO Sportstoys Video Challenge of 2012. The idea was to portray the extra joint capabilities of the OYO, an off-brand mini figure with knees and elbows that bend. I highly recommend these figures (although some minor errors in the figures must be fixed).

All feedback, ratings, and comments are appreciated!

Re: If Only I had Elbows and Knees...

That is really annoying sometimes mini/rolleyes  That was really good, I would just keep the camera more still at some parts, nice work!

That looked wonderful! Great job! Nice concept and the ending shot was a great closer. The only thing I may suggest is the last shot of the OYO figure where it strobes black repeatedly. I found it a little distracting from seeing the actual movement of the figure. Considering this was to showcase the figure that probably isn't a good thing. Great job otherwise! mini/smile

Repelling Spider wrote:

That looked wonderful! Great job! Nice concept and the ending shot was a great closer. The only thing I may suggest is the last shot of the OYO figure where it strobes black repeatedly. I found it a little distracting from seeing the actual movement of the figure. Considering this was to showcase the figure that probably isn't a good thing. Great job otherwise! mini/smile

I have to disagree. I believe that wrapped the video up nicely.

Thanks guys!  I do have to figure something out for the minor camera shake... I animate on carpet because it is the only non-sunlit room available to me.  For now I'll have to let it be.  If you were talking about some of the more visible camera movements, though, they were purposeful.  I appreciate the comments mini/smile