Topic: Delta Squad - HEADHUNTER

Directory Link

Delta Squad - HEADHUNTER

Link 1

Spent 2 months on this film so I hope you guys like it. Please check out my channel and other videos. Subscribing also helps me out a lot, and I would really would be grateful. 

Re: Delta Squad - HEADHUNTER

Well, there was light flicker, set bumps, little-to-no easing out/in, the sets were very basic, and it seemed like there was only the one voice actor. mini/confused
And long videos are fine, but only if they have good pacing. Just how many times did you say something like:
"Two days ago the turrets came online but the scouts aren't back yet." It only needed to be stated once or twice, after that, it was redundant.

The plot COULD have been really good, but a few things ruined it.

Spoiler (click to read)

#1. The slow pacing. That could have been stuck in a five minute movie, but was stretched out WAY yonder too much.
#2. The black guy being able to take down a whole room of clones without a scratch, but then being killed by one shot by one trooper in an open field.
#3. Who are the rebels, why are they fighting, and who was that black guy, and why did he kill the others?
#4. To put it bluntly, the voice acting wasn't the best that I've ever heard. You really should post a casting-call here and at least get some variety.
#5. Are they the Republic, the Rebellion, the Empire, or something else? The uniforms were confusing, and the plot didn't clear that up. You obviously just picked up a bunch of battle packs, and don't have many figs beyond that, but it is possible to mix-and-match and make something better.

Yeah, it's sorta negative, but your videos could use a lot of work. I'm just trying to tell you what to you need to improve, so you know what to fix. mini/wink

Last edited by Pritchard Studios (May 30, 2012 (08:43am))