Topic: Trailer - "Watch My Back" Teaser Trailer

"Watch My Back" Teaser Trailer

watch my back

I haven't seen many films with emotion mabye none i would have to think and if i get the motivation to make this im gonna make a film with just that. it'll be a war film you know good guys vs bad guys but not like all the low qualtity 8fps 20 second films you see a lot around in brickfilm world its gonna be for real. it will actually make it if you wanna watch it but there are a few things i need some help learning.- Uploading Full HD (Getting the full quality out of my camera)- How to light a set professionally- How to do camera angles professionally (Im talking like mobdeli's films)so yeah heres my vid (screenshot to be specific) i guess as you can see it was uploaded incorrectly (not full hd)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPQxbmf26Xcplease turn your volume up so you can hear the music somewhat at the very beginning (it fades in but have it somewhat loud to get the feeling of being witht he soldier) and watch in 1080 for some feeling. tell me what you think. thanks.-i want feedback, real feedback haha

Re: Trailer - "Watch My Back" Teaser Trailer

If you wanted feedback on this, you should have just bumped the other thread. mini/rolleyes
Never, never post the same thing in two different forums, and especially if you had just posted the other one a few days ago. I'm hoping this was just a mistake, but I see that you've done this type of thing before, (Here, and here.) so you really need to stop. Now.