Topic: TKC Episode 1: "The Illuminati Theory"

Directory Link

TKC Episode 1: "The Illuminati Theory"

Directory Link

A great flick. With a short sustainable amount of action. Not for the critical. Alot of coarse language some of which is not appropriate at all.

Re: TKC Episode 1: "The Illuminati Theory"

Excessive swearing, excessive violence, and an impossible to follow storyline. I didn't care for it, but that's just me, especially because I didn't understand practically any of it, except the occasional swear word.
Animation-wise, however, it wasn't too bad. A few of the movements were a little weird, but overall your animation is decent; you just need to work on some basic walk cycles, run cycles, and things like that. Then add a comprehensive storyline, and you'll be all set!
-kcirbfilms

kcirb-- its brick backwards.
Youtube

I thought it was pretty awesome!  It has the style man! Keep on doing this! The only bad thing was the ratio, the figures looked too wide.

Thanks for the constructive advice kcirbfilms. And Larrystudios! the ratio! dont even get me started. I was telling all my folks that we needed it to be full screen! but they disagreed. I was overruled. But i couldnt even fix up the ratio. i had no clue. i think it was something to do with the file type i rendered it as. But thank you for your feedback!!!!!!

Technically it was rather good, the animation was really smooth. I don't mind the violence and swearing, but there was no cohesiveness to the story whatsoever. I had no idea what was going on the entire time. It seems that you have created some characters, so I would suggest attempting to form together a slightly more solid premise and develop an actual plot for each episode, that's really all that's missing. mini/smile

Backyardlegos. I completely agree with you on the story. Its quite hard to understand. But  i am hoping for future episodes. This first one will just be kind of like an intro episode. And most other episodes should make sense. Thank you for your feedback we look forward to improving on this concept.