Topic: Gorilla Glitter

Directory Link

Gorilla Glitter

YouTube

*3*

Re: Gorilla Glitter

Once again weird, random, and absolutely hilarious. mini/lol

possibly you're best video ever!, he just need to take his picture in the mirror with the camera at a 90 degree angle. mini/lol

The Ghost of Mrs. Day studios: Home of mediocre brickfilms.

Ah another great animation friend! And did you ever get to see the one I made that you voiced in? Just wondering mini/smile

I love how everyone of your videos have an eerie feeling in the beginning of them, like it's about to get reaally silly. mini/bigsmile
5/5 duck lips

Nice video, short, funny and very well animated mini/bigsmile

Fantastic work, I love it.

I love it; there should be an alternate ending where the gorilla breaks through the glass where the guy is pouting, then he eats him. The gorilla doesn't swallow completely, so the legs are still sticking out of the gorilla's mouth, so the guy that got swallowed starts walking away with the live gorilla over his head and torso and AAAAAHAHHAHHAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

Gorilla & Company Films

I haven't animated anything in over 3 months. I am sorry about that, but I have been working on my magnum opus: Ghost Cat: Port of Call New Orleans

youtube  tumblr  sunglasses & scissors

PhotoShop=awesomeness.

But seriously, it sounds like you said "Emo Address". mini/lol  Great film, though.

Last edited by Mickey (February 29, 2012 (06:50am))

Have you seen a big-chinned boy?

Seriously James, you should make tutorial videos. You'd be great at it.

Gorilla & Company Films

I haven't animated anything in over 3 months. I am sorry about that, but I have been working on my magnum opus: Ghost Cat: Port of Call New Orleans

youtube  tumblr  sunglasses & scissors

I have seen to this video, that is really fantastic.
Well all the above participants perform well..And I really like to this community.