Topic: Ode To Robin

Directory Link

Ode To Robin

Youtube

Batman tries to have a moment.

Re: Ode To Robin

Haha mini/XD
The animation was not as smooth as it should have been, but it was so funny I just had to rate it five bricks.

YouTube channel
N00bToob ebovv

Briks wrote:

Haha mini/XD
The animation was not as smooth as it should have been, but it was so funny I just had to rate it five bricks.

Thanks. I apologize for it not being smooth but working on a little roof top is very tedious work lol. mini/smile

LOL, I must admit that going into this, as a Batman film I didn't expect much. But this was quite funny. Well done!

RedBrick1/LegoTrain587 | EXPANSE | A Brickfilm

RedBrick1 wrote:

LOL, I must admit that going into this, as a Batman film I didn't expect much. But this was quite funny. Well done!

I appreciate that! I know Batman has been quite popular in brickfilming, I just thought I could humor people with the voice acting lol.

The "Batman-hates-and/or-tries-to-kill-Robin" plots aren't that funny. mini/no
If you want to do something with Batman, try making up your own plot, something that hasn't been done in some way before. (That and I think I heard a curse word, which does not make the brickfilm any better.)

The voice for Robin was good, maybe not perfect for Robin, but you did do a good job. Batman is hard for most anyone, so that was fine. That being said, it was just the same clip with new (some) audio everytime, and the piano playing animation didn't match up very well either. See below comment.

Overall, it wasn't that stunning. I don't mean to be rude or mean, so keep trying, maybe put a little more effort into the plot next time. mini/wink

Last edited by Pritchard Studios (February 24, 2012 (07:44pm))

Thanks Pritchard for the feedback.

Pritchard Studios wrote:

The "Batman-hates-and/or-tries-to-kill-Robin" plots aren't that funny. mini/no
If you want to do something with Batman, try making up your own plot, something that hasn't been done in some way before. (That and I think I heard a curse word, which does not make the brickfilm any better.)

The voice for Robin was good, maybe not perfect for Robin, but you did do a good job. Batman is hard for most anyone, so that was fine. That being said, it was just the same clip with new (some) audio everytime, and the piano playing animation didn't match up very well either.

Overall, it wasn't that stunning. I don't mean to be rude or mean, so keep trying, maybe put a little more effort into the plot next time. mini/wink

After reading this for a second time it made me laugh. For you to assume I used the same clip for my scenes, you can clearly see that they were not the same. Also Batman is not playing the piano so of course the hand animation did not sync up to your liking. Next time please actually watch the film instead of skimming through it and then giving me a full blown out review. THANKS mini/smile

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p84/UberSocks/36-1.gif Man , I feel like an idiot!
I'm so sorry, I guess in my haste to write a long review I neglected to pay attention to the very thing that I was reviewing. Please forgive me for the oversight, I'll try not to do it again.

While the scenes are somewhat similar, they are not the same thing, and I see that now.

Great vid bud. Made myself and my son laugh our butts off.

Antonio Ferrara wrote:

Great vid bud. Made myself and my son laugh our butts off.

I appreciate that! Thanks a lot! mini/smile