Topic: The Origin of Batman [REUPLOAD]

Directory Link

The Origin of Batman [REUPLOAD]

Youtube

It's not very good, but this is the reupload.

uh oh!

Re: The Origin of Batman [REUPLOAD]

Where is the youtube page?
All it says is Untitled.

-CDP

To be honest the walk cycle at the start was quite good, although no arm movement. A few tips for ya'
1. bring the camera in closer so that you feel like your in the action not just looking at it, by being closer in it also means you don't need as many bricks in your sets.
2. Work on the sets, if the background looks nice the animation over all is gonna be more enjoyable.
3. Remove the live action section of the film, only ever stop-motion animate as when you go to the live action bit the increase in framerate is VERY noticable.

Thats all I can say.    - AngryMouse-

AngryMouse - Youtube

Ok, I'm going to give some constructive criticism mini/smile

First what I'd say is always try avoiding moving the camera with film. Moving it frame by frame works better.

Also, when he goes to the car, it's a bit too quick. He walk really quickly. Speed isn't everything.

Good luck for future films mini/smile

This was made when I first stared brickfilming. mini/lol

uh oh!

cooldynamyteproductions wrote:

Where is the youtube page?
All it says is Untitled.

-CDP

Take a screenshot, I might be able to help.

uh oh!

If this is one of your first attempts at brickfilming then it's pretty good. I didn't like it at all because in a way it was pointless BUT don't be offended by that, just keep on practicing mini/wink I remember my first brickfilms were way way worse so you are on a right path!

electricvoltstudios wrote:

Well ok, but, uploading it to BiM means getting reactions. Doesn't matter when you made it.

''You don't have to tell him how great is coffee is man!''

T.G-Tom wrote:
electricvoltstudios wrote:

Well ok, but, uploading it to BiM means getting reactions. Doesn't matter when you made it.

I was saying I'm getting better.

uh oh!