Topic: LEGO Death Proof

Directory Link

LEGO Death Proof

LEGO Death Proof

Inspired by Quentin Tarantino's amazing DEATH PROOF!

I have just released Indiana Jones and the Mystical Gemstone, you can watch it here!

Re: LEGO Death Proof

Wow, that was actually really good!

While the film has some bad points, overall it was great. I love what you did with the audio, and the car chase scenes were terrific. It started out a bit slow and boring, but when the car chase started the film turned into something really good.

The main tip I would give to you is use a consistent frame rate! If you compare the car chase scene with the first 1.30 minutes of the film, you will see that the car chase is very smooth and pleasing on the eye. The beginning, however, is choppy and feels like a slide show. If all of the film was animated with as much care, smoothness and attention to detail as the car scenes (and the beating him up scene) I would've loved it to death.

Thanks for watching mini/smile
I agree with you, the animation is not perfect. But this film was made 5 years ago, it is actually my very first brickfilm and I think I did quite a good job back in 2007 mini/wink
You should check out my latest project (see link below), I've really improved the animation (now I'm using 25 fps throughout the entire movie). Come back this summer to see the complete movie!
And again thanks for your comment!

I have just released Indiana Jones and the Mystical Gemstone, you can watch it here!

I remember watching this brickfilm back in 2008 and I kept on watching it again and again, it was very inspirational.
P.S. I'm glad you're gonna be back with Lego Indiana Jones film, the trailer looks neat! mini/wink

Haha! Very funny! mini/lol
Good job for a first brickfilm.