Re: Stan's Secret

so that's his secret mini/shifty
amusingly done.

Haha! I laughed so hard when "Stan" rolled all over the the butter, great job man mini/XD

So that's where my butter went!
Also,he wasn't really naked,he had the slave Leia legs. mini/tongue
5/5.

-Slug

mini/jaw Amazing.                                                                                               And frightening. mini/twitch mini/tongue

"Of The Pond Films"
*funny quote here*   Youtube | Steam | Facebook

Nice animation, really! The sets in the beginning are beautifully built and lit. And the butter part in the end is insane mini/lol

I have just released Indiana Jones and the Mystical Gemstone, you can watch it here!

Very nicely done, NXT. The animation was very expressive and humorous, especially the butter scene. Also glad to see you're making good use of your DSLR, the low-level lighting shots in particular looked quite nice.

Thanks everyone! mini/bigsmile I wasn't too sure how it would be received, but I forgot that this is the Internet, and the Internet loves watching plastic roll around in butter!
There's a Behind the Scenes article on my website if you're into that sort of thing.

https://i.imgur.com/IRCtQGu.jpg

I'm into that sort of thing almost as much as I'm into butter-related depravity.

I can empathize with Stan, for I too have been in a similar position before. Though for the emulation of the snail instead of the slug, the feeling of the butter's soft texture contrasting with the relatively dry and coarse texture of the skin is a feeling I shall cherish, and never forget.

Wait, what? Dafuq?!