Topic: Lego Agents: Destination California Part 3

Directory Link

Lego Agents: Destination California Part 3

Part 3

Part 3 of the Lego Agents: Destination California saga. Gold Tooth and Diamond Eye collect the money for the Space Shuttle.

YouTube     Website     Brickreel

Re: Lego Agents: Destination California Part 3

Right off the bat, where different agents were going to be didn't need to be spoken; a few short shots would have worked just as well, or even just showing them driving there without any explanation as to what vehicles they were in or on. There's really not much to say about this part, because most of it was the car chase, which unfortunately didn't really work out, as the vehicles were moving too slowly. Another big problem I had with this part was when Gold Tooth was threatening the bank teller. I don't know of any man who would, in essence, die for nothing; at the same time, the problem could have been avoided if Gold Tooth didn't talk to him at all, and simply shot him. It seemed out of character to me for the villains to be asking someone if he wanted to die or not when one of the Agents shot a man when he could have simply knocked him out. Unfortunately, due to the car chase not working, this part is back to a 1.5/5, but if you had just sped it up a little it would have been a lot better.
P.S. I actually find myself wanting to watch the rest of the parts, but feel like I should wait until they're on BiM so I can post feedback on them. Any idea as to whether or not you're going to add them onto BiM, and if so, when?

kcirb-- its brick backwards.
Youtube

Re: Lego Agents: Destination California Part 3

Thanks for the comment. Agin these were made a while ago and weren't that good. I just wanted to post them on BiM to show some of my earlier films. I just posted parts 4, 5 and 6. Thanks

YouTube     Website     Brickreel