Topic: Lego Agents: Destination California Part 2

Directory Link

Lego Agents: Destination California Part 2

Lego Agents: Destination California Part 2

Part 2 of the Lego Agents: Destination California saga. Agents Chase and Charge break into Blaze Enterprises.

YouTube     Website     Brickreel

Re: Lego Agents: Destination California Part 2

Just finished the second part; in order to avoid repeating myself, I'm going to do more of a comparison of the two parts. In this one you improved a lot actually, or you did from what I could tell. There was either better animation or more animation; either way it made the film overall better. There was also less live-action parts, but that might just be because of how the story worked out; again, either way it made the film better. There were a few parts of the plot that were lacking, and some of the dialogue was shady and out of character. Despite this it was an improvement from part 1 by a lot, thus earning a 2/5 (which, if I may say so, is a rather large rating increase going from simply the first part to the second part). Looking forward to part 3!

kcirb-- its brick backwards.
Youtube

Re: Lego Agents: Destination California Part 2

Thanks! I just uploaded parts 3, 4, 5, and 6. Also remember that these films were actually made back in the summer of 2009. I will be posting some of my earlier films later. It definitely shows in my later films how much I have improved. Thanks for the support.

YouTube     Website     Brickreel