Topic: [THAC 9] A:RENA

Directory Link

[THAC 9] A:RENA

YOUTUBE

My entry to THAC 9. I'm proud of the technical qualities, they're definitely better than last year.

Re: [THAC 9] A:RENA

There are many good and not-so-good things about this. The lead actor was brilliant, but the background voice was very difficult to decipher. I really wanted to know what happens next, and this isn't a bad thing, but for a THAC entry I was hoping for a more complete story. This is more like a pre-opening credits sequence.

A good pre-opening credit sequence though...

YouTube
Max, She/They

Thanks, that's probably the best review I've gotten since becoming a brickfilmer! I'm glad you liked it, and I do plan to continue the story in summer. There were a couple scenes I wanted to add, but couldn't due to technical issues and time constraints.

This is pretty good. I thought the guy was actually gonna fight though. This almost seems more like a trailer for an upcoming film. Of course, it was for THAC so I shouldn't expect your greatest work out of 24 hours. The animation was good, a little choppy though. The technical qualities are good, you should be proud of them. Whoever voice acted (I think it was Stan) did a very good job of it.

3.5/5

I'm planning on having some fighting, flashbacks, and more characters in the next installment of the A: series, A:NARCHY. I'm hoping on getting more LEGO for it (which probably won't happen) and it has a chance of coming out next summer, at the soonest.

I'm rehashing what's already been said, but it's hard to judge this as a stand-alone short, seeing as it's intended to set up a series. A minute of exposition isn't the most exciting thing to watch, but it would seem it set the stage and tone for future entries well.

Yes, I plan on at least having 2 more installments to this, both being longer. Much longer.