Topic: A Merry Christmas You Must Have - Star Wars Lego

Directory Link

A Merry Christmas You Must Have

Youtube

We're very proud to introduce A Merry Christmas You Must Have, a short Christmas film like no other.

When we left them in Attack of The Blocks, the hapless Nervous Looking Man and Lead Woman were battling the odds to survive, while Lead Woman carried on an illicit affair with the unlikely Frankie. Fast forward 5 years, and the two have settled down in a quaint semi-detached somewhere near you, with their young boy Barry (paternity to be confirmed). It is here, on Christmas eve that we join the young family.

What ensues is a visit from Santa that Barry will never, ever forget.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Merry Christmas from Jammy Custard Studios
Visit http://www.jammycustard.co.uk/a-merry-c … -must-have to find out more on the project

Last edited by mcjammycustard (December 14, 2011 (08:21am))

Re: A Merry Christmas You Must Have - Star Wars Lego

Very heartwarming. :,) Great animation and a nice, but not twee, ending. I also love the kid's head - the smile looks slightly gormless all the time. Great job! The best christmas brickfilm I've seen this year.

'look like it was shot at 2 FPS by a blindfolded five year old boy with broken fingers and no thumbs.' -PushOver
I'll be back animating soon! Exams and computer faults are keeping me away </3

Drifter (THAC 11) - Here

Re: A Merry Christmas You Must Have - Star Wars Lego

Thanks! Very kind of you to say.

The gormless look for Barry was what we were going for. Totally overwhelmed with excitement of Christmas, presents, and a awesome fight going on in his living room. His face always makes us laugh