Topic: The Tale of a Hungry Mouse.

Directory Link

The Take of a Hungry Mouse.

Watch on YouTube!

Finally done! My first brickfilm done on a T3i. Go 720p for best quality, not my best animation but am somewhat proud of how it came out.

Last edited by slipperystudios (December 4, 2011 (10:11pm))

PunBB bbcode test
"Muuuuffinnn." -Derpy Hooves

Re: The Tale of a Hungry Mouse.

I loved it.

Sorry about my terrible mic quality, I think it ruined your vidja. :c

what could have been: jeffrey and the old man make some robots
                      art page -- tumblr --youtube
              bricksinmotion's #13th best curmudgeon

Just Kidden wrote:

I loved it.

I think you could agree but the sound was awful.

I enjoyed watching the film, would of been more enjoyable if I could know what they were saying...  mini/wink

http://i.imgur.com/CSwoca1.png

yeah...I like the film! and the animation is ok mini/bigsmile
but the er mic...

I like the giant mouse but next time..................PUT A BIGGER MOUSE!

Just Kidden wrote:

I loved it.

A lot of people are complaining about it, but it's fine. Didn't you post on Twitter you bought a new one? If this is true then YAY!

PunBB bbcode test

animationIsaac wrote:

yeah...I like the film! and the animation is ok mini/bigsmile
but the er mic...

Yeah I was a little rusty with animation since I got a T3i and I was working on flash animations but I feel I am getting back on track. And yeah the mic, sorry about that. I hope it didn't ruin the whole video for you. :[

PunBB bbcode test

If you have FLash then maybe you have SoundBooth? It works well, but you can download Audacity for free and it works just as well. mini/bigsmile

Just Kidden wrote:

Sorry about my terrible mic quality, I think it ruined your vidja.

WWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA (Not done yet) AAAAAAAAAAAAAAATT? No, it didn't ruin the "vidja". It was perfect. I could hear it anywhere. I watched the beginning of the video and I'm like, "Is dat Just Kidden?" Yes, it was. The mic could be a *tad* better, but other than that, it rocked!

"WAAAUGGGGHHHHHAAAHHHHHHGGGHHHH!!!" It sounds even funnier and better coming out of a woman.

*sexy* I loved dat part. mini/lol

Have you seen a big-chinned boy?

Amusing. Animation was decent, while not really stand-out. It would have been nice to see a better backdrop, though. Also, the blu-tac under the lady's head was quite obvious.

Jargon wrote:

Amusing. Animation was decent, while not really stand-out. It would have been nice to see a better backdrop, though. Also, the blu-tac under the lady's head was quite obvious.

Definitely agree with you on this. I have a very small working space and room so It's kind of hard for me to step up a decent studio. I have wanted to put like a large piece of light blue ghost board or something for a while but my limitations of space make me unable to do so. I am trying to figure out another place to put my studio so I have more space. Thanks for watching though! Will practice a lot more on my animation as well, I need to get back on track with animating. :]

PunBB bbcode test

FreeRein wrote:

If you have FLash then maybe you have SoundBooth? It works well, but you can download Audacity for free and it works just as well. mini/bigsmile

I do use Soundbooth actually! But it had nothing to do with the sound quality. It was Jonathan's mic that caused the bad quality. I don't know what he uses to record though haha.

PunBB bbcode test

I was using my webcam's mic because I'm too cheap to buy a real one. mini/tongue

But yeah I've bought a new mic recently and it should be arriving in the mail any day soon.

what could have been: jeffrey and the old man make some robots
                      art page -- tumblr --youtube
              bricksinmotion's #13th best curmudgeon