Topic: ToY: The Kennedy Conspiracy

Directory Link

ToY: The Kennedy Conspiracy

Youtube

Made for Bim 2011 Tales of Yore.

Re: ToY: The Kennedy Conspiracy

Well, in some points the film was very bad but others it was very good. The animation was choppy with set bumps and light flicker, but the story itself was well done and with great voice actors. If the animation was good, and the end not rushed, this would of been great. Well Done  mini/smile

3.5/5

-Rob

Hello BiM! Not making a comeback but may surf the forums time to time

- www.spankthatdalek.tumblr.com -

Well, apart from the obvious technical flaws (like some set and animation bumps plus audio issues) as RobBrick has said there are better and worse parts of the movie.

What I really liked was the conspiracy-like atmosphere before the actual assassination. The worst part of the movie is that the climax, or what should be the climax - the assassination - ISN'T and doesn't feel like a climax. What you're building up to basically the entire movie is over in 2 seconds. Also, the end was rather confusing I find. Transfer money to the prison, what do you mean? Why didn't they just tell one of the Cuban prisoners to kill the guy? Or do the dirty work themselves?

Other than that, I think you should buy a microphone. Or change something in the way you record. Jack Ruby sounded totally different from all the other characters, and he was MUCH louder. In the conspiracy scene(s) it seemed like the voice was coming from very near the camera when we can actually see him sitting at the table a few meters away (in LEGO terms).

Also, you need to work on your walk cycle (judging from the intro shot).

Rating: 3/5. What bothered me most is the "destroyed" climax.

Cheers!

-pacific

To be honest, this one was just boring. The dialogue just went on and on and I didn't really know what they were talking about. I know they were meant to be tough villains, but that doesn't mean they should be completely monotone. I ended up skipping to the action part, which was interesting but too quiet and disappointingly short. What on Earth happened at the end I'll never know.

2.5/5

https://i.imgur.com/1JxY79v.png

Im sorry you feel that way Hazzat I worked hard on the story I do admit the animation needs some work but I am practicing. Thank you guys for the feedback so far I am really excited to enter this contest and I had fun making the video thats all that counts. I will be entering more animation challenges to try and get my animating skills higher I will also post some tests and well i'll just keep practicing.

I thought the animation was nice but there was light flicker and the story really bothered me. 4/10

I'm back, not like you guys cared
Youtube

I thought it was pretty good. I liked the story. But what I would work on is:

1. Camera operating (Light flicker, camera bumps, set movement, camera panning, zooming, and sliding)
2. Dialogue (Don't rush it, work on recording quality, and have time in between the dialogue)
3. Animation (Some of it was a little choppy, sometimes things were out of focus, and in the fast scenes the people moved a little fast)

But throughout the film, what I loved the most, was that you made a story that kept with the conspiracy theme and that's what your film was all about so decent job. Keep up the work! mini/smile

3/5

| Website |
So yeah, I'm back from my mind.

Unofficial review:

Overall: 5.5
Story: 7
Animation: 4.5
Cinematography: 5
Effects: 6
Sound: 7
Music: 7

The voice acting and story was very good, and I liked the rain effects.
But try to work a little bit on animation and camera setup. mini/smile

I rate it 4 bricks. mini/smile

YouTube channel
N00bToob ebovv

I came in 11th!

Oh btw I am considering a sequel agree disagree?

Kennedy can only be shot and killed once, I'm afraid.

'look like it was shot at 2 FPS by a blindfolded five year old boy with broken fingers and no thumbs.' -PushOver
I'll be back animating soon! Exams and computer faults are keeping me away </3

Drifter (THAC 11) - Here

Yes, but politicians are way more than one.

Hmm, I thought that there was a bit too much speech. Didn't know what happened and the rain effects were...OK. Having said that the animation was alright! mini/smile

mod edit: Ohai there Mod, you alright?
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=DWStorm
^^^^Check out my bricklink store ^^^^