Topic: Animated Tribute to Steve Jobs

Directory Link

Animated Tribute to Steve Jobs

Video Link

A short tribute I made in a couple of hours to pay tribute to the passing of inventor and Apple CEO, Steve Jobs. Probably not my best work but it is a small tribute from me. Feel free to watch and comment, I didn't add many sounds to it because I couldn't find many appropriate ones.

Thanks
DriverFilmz 

Re: Animated Tribute to Steve Jobs

Your a really good animator. Your animation is quite smooth. And yes, Steve Jobs will be greatly missed.

Anyway, I personally think adding a sound effect when the person is walk and when the person kicks down the window(?). I think I get the kicking the window part now, too. He's kicking a window which represents a Windows computer, am I right? Anyway, nice job. I also greatly enjoyed the speed-build of the giant Lego Apple logo. Not to mention it was a great design of it, too. 4/5 seems like an appropriate rating.

-LASF

LASF wrote:

Your a really good animator. Your animation is quite smooth. And yes, Steve Jobs will be greatly missed.

Anyway, I personally think adding a sound effect when the person is walk and when the person kicks down the window(?). I think I get the kicking the window part now, too. He's kicking a window which represents a Windows computer, am I right? Anyway, nice job. I also greatly enjoyed the speed-build of the giant Lego Apple logo. Not to mention it was a great design of it, too. 4/5 seems like an appropriate rating.

-LASF

Thanks for the great feedback, really appreciate it! Will definitely need to build a larger library of sound effects fo videos mini/smile oh and you were absulutely correct about the representation of the window! Pleased you got it mini/smile

Did you know that Windows was once a part of Mac?
how old was Steve Jobs when he died? about 50 right
hard to believe that graphical computer systems are that young.

Coyote Creek Films wrote:

Did you know that Windows was once a part of Mac?
how old was Steve Jobs when he died? about 50 right
hard to believe that graphical computer systems are that young.

56 I think.

PS: I feel a mac vs. pc argument coming on.

15:24    Timothy_R    you hear that
15:24    Timothy_R    that's the sound of me not giving a turd

Youtube

I feel this is a shallow tribute. Steve Jobs did not do all the amazing things he did to beat Microsoft. He did it to make an awesome product for others to enjoy. Stop motion is pretty good though.

Aquamorph wrote:

I feel this is a shallow tribute. Steve Jobs did not do all the amazing things he did to beat Microsoft. He did it to make an awesome product for others to enjoy. Stop motion is pretty good though.

I see where you're coming from, and I appreciate your opinion, and I'm perfectly aware that he did not "beat" Microsoft as it were. I just thought it would be a good idea, no more, no less just a nice little thing I could do in a short timeframe. Oh and thanks for saying it's good mini/smile

DriverFilmz wrote:
Aquamorph wrote:

I see where you're coming from, and I appreciate your opinion, and I'm perfectly aware that he did not "beat" Microsoft as it were. I just thought it would be a good idea, no more, no less just a nice little thing I could do in a short timeframe. Oh and thanks for saying it's good mini/smile

I just wanted to put it that out there. Nothing against your film. It is just that everyone is always just Apple vs. Microsoft. But in reality they are just two companies trying to make awesome products.

4/5 Good job. I got the joke, and it was really good animation. I really look forward to seeing more of your films. mini/smile

| Website |
So yeah, I'm back from my mind.

Eddie wrote:

4/5 Good job. I got the joke, and it was really good animation. I really look forward to seeing more of your films. mini/smile

Thanks man!! Means alot mini/smile

R.I.P. Steve jobs,inventor of Apple™...