Topic: Brickfilm Fights: Brickyman vs Kcirbfilms

Directory Link

Brickfilm Fights: Brickyman vs Kcirbfilms

Vimeo

Warning: This contains some brutal violence....

A highly trained assassin is working for the government, to help track down surviving contestants of an illegal competition. Subject "B-M" is an anomaly. He is registered as "deceased" in the competition record, but he has recently been found to be alive in his hometown of London.

Last edited by Brickyman (October 1, 2011 (07:25am))

Re: Brickfilm Fights: Brickyman vs Kcirbfilms

<3

'look like it was shot at 2 FPS by a blindfolded five year old boy with broken fingers and no thumbs.' -PushOver
I'll be back animating soon! Exams and computer faults are keeping me away </3

Drifter (THAC 11) - Here

Great animation, my only complaint is that the lighting is not good and it makes the film difficult to watch. It was good, but maybe try doing lighting in post production until you really get the hang of doing low-light situations during production.

Gorilla & Company Films

I haven't animated anything in over 3 months. I am sorry about that, but I have been working on my magnum opus: Ghost Cat: Port of Call New Orleans

youtube  tumblr  sunglasses & scissors

Yeah unfortunately it seems to be darker than it was on my laptop.  Thanks for the feedback. mini/bigsmile

Great animation and camera quality, if a little bit hard to tell what's happening at times. Hopefully kcirbfilms can pull off his end of the fight.

bricksinmotion member of the year

When I saw this in the Releases section, I actually said "yes!" out loud. xD

Pretty great! Like the way you do action scenes. The lighting was really cool and dramatic, and I liked the animation. Though, I've never been a fan of blood. and the lighting did make it just a bit hard to see.

Haha thanks. I did a Kinzcove and tried to make the blood as sickening as I could.. mini/tongue