Topic: Geico Comercial

Directory Link

Geico Comercial

Watch it Here!!!!!

A well planned Geico Comercial

Re: Geico Comercial

YOU STILL ARE TORTURED BY THE EVIL SHAKY CAM mini/devil

I still saw no improvement from your last film mini/confused it makes me wonder if you are even paying attention to our advice.
it was a nice idea but was totally destroyed by the voice actors. it was way to high to be the Geico guy. you should watch This tutorial to learn about out Audacity. Once you have gotten used to that you can go under effects tool bar and change the pitch so that your voice is lower.
and take more time on your brickfilms maby you want to watch this Tutorial. it is always a good place for any brickfilmer to start.

animation was choppy 2/5
story was good 3/5
voice acting... needs work 1/5

I give this a (drum roll) 2/5

keep trying mini/confused

Are you listening to us?

15:24    Timothy_R    you hear that
15:24    Timothy_R    that's the sound of me not giving a turd

Youtube

Coyote Creek Films wrote:

YOU STILL ARE TORTURED BY THE EVIL SHAKY CAM mini/devil

I still saw no improvement from your last film mini/confused it makes me wonder if you are even paying attention to our advice.
it was a nice idea but was totally destroyed by the voice actors. it was way to high to be the Geico guy. you should watch This tutorial to learn about out Audacity. Once you have gotten used to that you can go under effects tool bar and change the pitch so that your voice is lower.
and take more time on your brickfilms maby you want to watch this Tutorial. it is always a good place for any brickfilmer to start.

animation was choppy 2/5
story was good 3/5
voice acting... needs work 1/5

I give this a (drum roll) 2/5

keep trying mini/confused

^
This.