Topic: Lego the ultimate LAST BATTLE

Directory Link

Lego the ultimate LAST BATTLE

Link 1

For thousands of years the race known as orce-ons fought a great emperor ruler of all galaxy's... many years of war past on and only a few orce-ons remained.
Most of them being slain by the great emperor.
Once more but for the last time the emperor met two of them in battle but this time they were not the only ones to fight the years had been many and the great emperor was no longer the only one that wanted to rule.
It was the ultimate last battle.

Re: Lego the ultimate LAST BATTLE

Okay.

So it was a good idea, but it needs some improvements.

The whole video was pretty choppy. You'll need to keep the camera still (unless you're doing camera movements) so that it doesn't move around every frame. While we're on the subject of frames, increase the amount of Frames per seconds (FPS) to at least 15. That's pretty much the standard in brick filming.

The rest is a bit of nit picking such as changing the set around so the backdrop isn't a white wall, but instead a blue backdrop or something in regards to that. It'll make your set look a bit more lively.

The film's a bit flickery. Make sure that you're shooting in a room where you can minimal natural light - Preferably a room with no windows and just your set lights.

That's my two cents here. Keep at it and I'm sure you'll get better.

http://i53.tinypic.com/hwd9qr.png

Eh just happened mini/twitch

ya i will, this was my 2ed video

This one has master chief, any more comments? good or bad? so far I've only gotten bad mini/confused why?