Topic: Andy Weir's The Egg

Directory Link

Andy Weir's The Egg

Youtube

We decided to take a different perspective on our usual Lego films to present you a thought provoking project. Andy Weir's The Egg explores the possibility of a different set of philosophical ideations on the modern world using Lego figures. Based off of the original poem by Andy Weir, its purpose is to bring you into this world to explore its implications from a third person view. This does not suggest any religious or philosophical beliefs on our world, and is purely for creative fictional purposes.

For the original poem, click here: http://www.galactanet.com/oneoff/theegg_mod.html

Please follow and like us @ facebook!
http://www.facebook.com/MarkenrationProduction

Last edited by Markenration (September 24, 2011 (03:25pm))

Re: Andy Weir's The Egg

I think this is actually a very good screen adaptation of the original story. The concept the story explores is truly amazing, and it is always good to see it animated on screen. Good job!

Aggg you got supernatural on me! mini/dizzy

The animation was amassing! but there were some parts where I got plain scared! mini/twitch
It was really cool and you re told the poem well!
but what was that thing That God was sitting in front of?
overall rally good 5/5

Coyote Creek Films wrote:

Aggg you got supernatural on me! mini/dizzy

The animation was amassing! but there were some parts where I got plain scared! mini/twitch
It was really cool and you re told the poem well!
but what was that thing That God was sitting in front of?
overall rally good 5/5

Thanks, I'm glad you like it mini/smile The thing that God was sitting in front of is the door to the next life. We imagined that God would check to see that everything is okay before letting him to go on to the next life.

disclaimer: this is purely a fictional concept, and does not express religious concepts or ideas in any way!

This was utterly wonderful, I am delighted to see a different type of LEGO film, and I must say some of things such as reincarnation I agree with, and while I don't think that 1 human being, you, me, or the next guy, will be everyone, I thought that trying to do something unorthodox was a great decision. As I never heard the poem before this came as a pleasant surprise, fair deuce to you.

'look like it was shot at 2 FPS by a blindfolded five year old boy with broken fingers and no thumbs.' -PushOver
I'll be back animating soon! Exams and computer faults are keeping me away </3

Drifter (THAC 11) - Here