Topic: A Mundane Day

Directory Link

A Mundane Day

Youtube Link

Two kids hanging out in an apartment. So mundane, right? WRONG.Not my usually work, but I think it turned out ok.

Re: A Mundane Day

pretty good, but the animation could use a little work.  It was pretty smooth, but some of the movements seemed to be unnaturally slow, which ruined the pacing in some parts, especially near the end.  I would also suggest trying to get some other people to voice act, as all the characters sounded like they were voiced by the same person.  Overall, if you could improve the animation, It would be greatly improved, but it's still not bad.

3/5

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6076/6098151743_b26c6b4522.jpg

It was good. Go and watch FancyPants's "Ease In, Ease Out Turorial" video. Remember, taking as many pictures as possible is not always a good thing.

Gorilla & Company Films

I haven't animated anything in over 3 months. I am sorry about that, but I have been working on my magnum opus: Ghost Cat: Port of Call New Orleans

youtube  tumblr  sunglasses & scissors

SpaceGorilla wrote:

It was good. Go and watch FancyPants's "Ease In, Ease Out Turorial" video. Remember, taking as many pictures as possible is not always a good thing.

I did watch it and I try to use it when people are turning and raising there arms (though it's not that noticeble), though for fast movments I kind of find it hard to do. Also, in some cases I did take out frames to make things faster, but there are still times when things seem to slow, which I have problems with a lot.