Topic: Revenge on Rome : the Story of Boudicca

Directory Link

Revenge on Rome : the Story of Boudicca

youtube

This was my first proper brickfilm that I made for a school project. I had about 3 days, so it wasnt as good as I wanted it to be, but Im happy with the end result.

Last edited by mrdarthbobert (September 12, 2011 (05:37pm))

Re: Revenge on Rome : the Story of Boudicca

definitely better then most first brickfilms in the FPS department mini/bigsmile

https://i.imgur.com/gGaR9Oz.png
Youtube @TheRealSonjira I consider it a personal defeat if my pee is not perfectly clear every time.]

Sonjira wrote:

definitely better then most first brickfilms in the FPS department mini/bigsmile

mini/smile Yay! Thanks. I tried to make it as smooth as possible!

This is fantastic! WAYYYY better than MY first brickfilms. One suggestion is that you don't do all the voiceovers at once. It makes it sound a tad rushed. Other than that, you have potential to be a great brickfilmer!

Gorilla & Company Films

I haven't animated anything in over 3 months. I am sorry about that, but I have been working on my magnum opus: Ghost Cat: Port of Call New Orleans

youtube  tumblr  sunglasses & scissors

SpaceGorilla wrote:

This is fantastic! WAYYYY better than MY first brickfilms. One suggestion is that you don't do all the voiceovers at once. It makes it sound a tad rushed. Other than that, you have potential to be a great brickfilmer!

Thank you very much! I did all the voicovers at school, and was very close to the deadline, so I didn't spend as much time as I wanted to. Thanks for the tip, though, i will definitely try it in the future.