Topic: Trailer - Legando Trailer

Legando Trailer

Link

This is the trailer for my upcoming movie: Legando. The movie should be done sometime next week.

Re: Trailer - Legando Trailer

Whoa, the animation looks great. mini/smile

After seeing your other films, I look forward to seeing this! The animation and sets and everything else looks great, but I don't feel that this trailer does justice to the quality of your films that i've seen.
A note: the font. I am not a fan of using very common fonts, and the titles seemed boring and out of place.

I am looking forward to this a lot though, the animation looks fantastic and i'm sure the finished product will be great just like the rest of your films.

It seems you've really quickly grown up as an animator! You've gone from newbie to a respected and mature animator. I for one greatly look forward to this film, especially since the previous quality of your films. It looks original, well animated, and entertaining. I'll definitely mark this on my calendar.

'look like it was shot at 2 FPS by a blindfolded five year old boy with broken fingers and no thumbs.' -PushOver
I'll be back animating soon! Exams and computer faults are keeping me away </3

Drifter (THAC 11) - Here

This looks very well done!  I'm looking forward to it.

i'm looking foreword to seeing this film mini/bigsmile

GAMEH0R5E

"today i fell and rubed my knee on the rug and slamed my face into my class door coming from spanish going to home and then recces"- Stephen in the chat room

looks amazing. You sir have earned a new subscriber