Topic: Road Block

Directory Link

Road Block

YouTube Link

Road Block

Re: Road Block

that is awesome! mini/bigsmile
Best road block of 2011 mini/smile

Last edited by JaxonSM (September 6, 2011 (05:01pm))

GAMEH0R5E

"today i fell and rubed my knee on the rug and slamed my face into my class door coming from spanish going to home and then recces"- Stephen in the chat room

Sweetness.

As nice as these random action videos are, I have to say I enjoy your clever comedy animations much more. You're a talented comedian, though your past couple releases haven't really taken advantage of that.

https://i.imgur.com/IRCtQGu.jpg

nxt ur a dumby

Very nice Keshen mini/smile i like that bullet hole glass thing, and the hole in chest. mini/bigsmile

- PlainBrick
Formerly MrLegoProductions
http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z354/mrlego15/bg67_zps34f3201a.png
Youtube - My Latest Video

i almost puked that was so disgusting

Pretty awesome animation you did there.

what could have been: jeffrey and the old man make some robots
                      art page -- tumblr --youtube
              bricksinmotion's #13th best curmudgeon

Very well done.  The atmosphere in your videos are always incredibly well done, this is no exception.  I especially like the ending, reminded me of Tom and Jerry.

Nice work, Keshen. Good animation, and I especially liked the cinematography; the shot composition was, for the most part, pretty excellent. I wouldn't mind seeing a little more substance in your films than just these little action shorts (especially given how technically advanced they are), but for what it is, it's well-made.

Last edited by MindGame (September 6, 2011 (08:49pm))

Very nice, I echo NXTManiac's thoughts though. I've always thought you and KG are the best comedian brickfilmers. All really good animation and cinematography, but that tire explosion special effect looked a little weird. I remember liking the camera movement when the character jumped out of the car a lot though. The cinematography and angle of your shots was better than your previous films to. Good job.

bricksinmotion member of the year

Glad you guys like it.

I hear what you're saying, Zach. I've been a little busy lately with stuff outside of YouTube so it's difficult for me to commit to something substantial right now but I am hungry to.
NXT, Hopefully I'll have some more comedy stuff as well coming, yo.

dude you are so awesome, what fps do you use?