Topic: Spy Kids: All the Time in the World Trailer (in LEGO)

Directory Link

Spy Kids: All the Time in the World Trailer (in LEGO)

Link 1

Yes, it's out! Even though I released it two days earlier than planned, I'm proud of it! I've finally returned to making Lego versions of movie trailers. I'd wanted to do Lego 2012, but that seemed way too complex. Maybe I could return to making Lego Spy Next Door or Lego Sucker Punch. And, yes, those were projects I had been working on back in 2010. Maybe once my old computer starts cooperating again.

I guess I am a little mad at Disney for sort of corrupting the Spy Kids franchise. This is the same thing they're doing with Alvin and the Chipmunks. I liked the first and second ones, but now they're doing a third one. I guess since it's not Disney, some will let it slide. But, who knows?

Have you seen a big-chinned boy?

Re: Spy Kids: All the Time in the World Trailer (in LEGO)

That was more of a slide show than animation

That was... I don't honestly know.

Uhhhmmm.... Needs some work? mini/confused

Ehh.....why Spy Kids? And sorry to say so, but I had no idea what was going on - try watch some tutorials and get some softwares that good animators use.

YouTube | Twitter 

http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h364/sfugity/bimTMIRABbanner_zps0970ba17.png
Currently going for the "Most Inactive" BiM award.

Stoppedmotion wrote:

That was more of a slide show than animation

Ya, pretty much. There wasn't really any actual animation in this one. If you want to get better, i would recommend getting some animation software. While i use stop motion pro (which costs money) you can download a free animator like helium frog, or monkey jam. But still, keep on practicing! mini/bigsmile

https://i.imgur.com/gGaR9Oz.png
Youtube @TheRealSonjira I consider it a personal defeat if my pee is not perfectly clear every time.]

Omarnol, I think you need to spend more time brickfilming. Like, I think your rushing it.
You take a very minimal amount of photos which makes the animation choppy and if you were to raise 15fps like most of us, the whole thing would go to fast. Therefor, you should make smaller movements and have a faster frame rate and it will look better.

-LASF

Spy Kids was a pretty horrible movie to choose. You need to work on your "animation". Also, you can't really film the titles off of YouTube, that looks extremely bad. You can find ways to download the videos, and it's free.

My old YouTube is since long ago defunct - now even removed.
Here is my new one.

Filip wrote:

Spy Kids was a pretty horrible movie to choose. You need to work on your "animation". Also, you can't really film the titles off of YouTube, that looks extremely bad. You can find ways to download the videos, and it's free.

http://www.keepvid.com

-LASF