Topic: [BRAWL]Out of Order

Directory Link

[BRAWL]Out of Order

Vimeo
Youtube

This is only a slightly edited version of the collab that I did with Lucas Mass for BRAWL 2011. I was short on time and cut a third of the script off. I am planning on releasing a better version of this film soon as a separate project.
EDIT: I know this isn't my best film, fyi.
Lucas did the parts inside the elevator, I did everything outside the elevator, btw.

Last edited by Living LEGO (August 16, 2011 (12:44pm))

Re: [BRAWL]Out of Order

yaaaay olol

I'd really appreciate feedback on what I can improve for the final cut that I plan to release.

I'm going to be very honest and say that I was a bit confused. Based on what I was told and what I saw, I am unsure of what the mood you were going for was. Animation was a bit choppy, and I would have really liked to see some shots that conveyed the elevator as tight space.  I can't say the speak of the devil drink spill was all too fitting, and the whole ending in text was a bit disappointing. I hope you try to fix these plot holes and problems in the future, but the film was a little disappointing.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/315234895058173963/400133875549995018/Sig1.png

Yeah, I'm going to do a redux of the whole thing, methinks. Redoing all the animation and everything. The drink spill was an explanation of why the guy was stuck for 41 hours. I will add a time lapse thingy-ma-jig, and will probably redo the elevator sequences (no offense to Lucas). This film wasn't as fitting for BRAWL as I had hoped, it was a little to big for me at the time. I hope to finish the redux by next year if I can. I would do it sooner, but going to college and high school at the same time consumes a lot of time.

Youu... do know what plot holes mean right? There are no plot holes in this video.

I am aware of what a plot hole is. I guess I said that incorrectly. You made the protagonist get stuck in an elevator, then he gets stuck in it, but nobody saves him because the monitors are down due to a soda spill. That just comes across to me as a big coincidence.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/315234895058173963/400133875549995018/Sig1.png

This is whole film loosely based on a true story. The whole thing about the monitors is made up, because I need a reason, and I needed it right then. I did not know the real reason why no one saved Nicholas in reality. I admit, I need to research this story more, and maybe add a lawsuit in the final cut as was originally planned. Because in reality, Nicholas is a multi-millionaire because of the ordeal he suffered. If you could help me in the writing process, that would be excellent.

Sure, I'm pretty good at writing.

So am I but unfortionatly I didn't write the script for this video