Topic: Justin Bieber Drives Away a Crowd of People Waiting for a Bus

Directory Link

mini/tongue

Last edited by Mickey (January 2, 2014 (02:36pm))

Have you seen a big-chinned boy?

Re: Justin Bieber Drives Away a Crowd of People Waiting for a Bus

Is this a rehash of the old Dane Cook Joke?

15:24    Timothy_R    you hear that
15:24    Timothy_R    that's the sound of me not giving a turd

Youtube

So? Right when I start watching, it's missing something. The 'Karma Police' song! And haven't Justin Bieber jokes gotten old? Anyway, at the beginning, it didn't look like he was driving the car, it looked like he was just sitting in his car. And then I noticed it was a limo. It was quite confusing. The animation wasn't really even much of animation. It was practically 5 second pictures (I am not talking about the beginning). You need to raise your FPS a lot. And when I actually saw movement, it was very choppy. And 'Wow, he's such a loser' wasn't very funny. I'm sorry but I did not enjoy this though I think you'll improve and become a great animator someday! Just practice. And if you need to, make some tests.

Oh, and one more thing, Dane Cook jokes are supposed to be short.

-LASF

LASF wrote:

So? Right when I start watching, it's missing something. The 'Karma Police' song! And haven't Justin Bieber jokes gotten old? Anyway, at the beginning, it didn't look like he was driving the car, it looked like he was just sitting in his car. And then I noticed it was a limo. It was quite confusing. The animation wasn't really even much of animation. It was practically 5 second pictures (I am not talking about the beginning). You need to raise your FPS a lot. And when I actually saw movement, it was very choppy. And 'Wow, he's such a loser' wasn't very funny. I'm sorry but I did not enjoy this though I think you'll improve and become a great animator someday! Just practice. And if you need to, make some tests.

Oh, and one more thing, Dane Cook jokes are supposed to be short.

-LASF

It's not a Dane Cook thing, it's another theme song because it's a different person.

Last edited by Mickey (February 8, 2012 (04:23pm))

Have you seen a big-chinned boy?