Topic: Lego Mania

Directory Link

Lego Mania

Lego Mania.mov

Music is from Kevin Mac Leod
Sound effects are from PartnersInRhyme or rather their various contributors
Toys animated include Lego and Best-Lock (a war-lego spin off) Tank was made to Best-Lock specs not my own
Shot at UCA Canterbury
All sounds are to my knowledge free to use
Messed up credits at the end
Made in within 10 weeks

Please be nice this is my 2nd attempt at a Lego Film I hope you enjoy it, advice is welcome though I'm not sure I shall be creating anything new for at least a year or two
Please note that I lacked the time to write a great script and record my own sound and that every scene was likely made 2-3 times

Last edited by 03barb (August 14, 2011 (01:31pm))

Re: Lego Mania

That was really good! The only little problem it had was the lighting was a little to yellow for my taste.
Not bad at all for your second attempt at brick filming.

4.8/5

Former BRAWL host, 2013-2017
             Youtube   Twitter

Thank you very much
Completely agree with you as well it was a mistake to have it all in that yellowish tone, if I create a new one I’ll keep it in mind.

Last edited by 03barb (August 14, 2011 (01:20pm))

Wow! I think the video should have 136,000 instead of 138 views! I loved set design and the animation was great.
Hope you make a new video soon!

-Fury Bros Studios mini/wink

I need a new name! HELP

The animation was fantastic, you deserve a lot more views. But like Funtastic said, the lighting was a little to yellow, but it didn't take much at all from the animation. 4/5.

PunBB bbcode test
"Muuuuffinnn." -Derpy Hooves

great vid thats all there is to say!!!!!!

/Volumes/SEA_DISC/Flash/flash productions sig.png

Thanks all, was great fun to make and its nice to hear positive feedback. I'll defiantly have to try again (once I get my own gear). View count wise completely my fault for not creating much content and neglecting to advertise till now, hopefully it will pick up now.
So yer cheers, will defiantly have a look at the content that comes out here every few days