Re: If lego wasn't invented would you animate?

DW|Storm wrote:

Before I chose LEGO animating, I did PLAYMOBILE animating...So I would still animate..With playmobile

An older post in this thread by me wrote:

I'd probably animate with Playmobil

Yeah, I have a lot of Playmobil. I've been playing with it forever, longer then Lego.
My brother is still putting or Playmohil city back together.

-LASF

If legos didnt exist I would sit outside all day with a video camera and film a real brick.

LINK!<--CLICKY!
MY AWESOME NEW MUSIC VIDEO!]
I like turles I mean Legos mini/shifty
Flickr | Youtube

If Legos were never invented, maybe I'd be cool! mini/bigsmile
Eh, probably not.

-LASF

if it hadn't been made then i probably wouldn't have gotten into film making. the  i'd have become one of those people who get really into sports who really want to go major league, only to get shot down and spend the rest of their unfulfilled lives in the depths of there parents basement, eating ramen noodles while watching reruns of whatever sitcom had been popular years earlier only to fade into the depths of obscurity once it was revealed that the entire 4th season was a dream.

ya, i'm glad i wont end up like them. (truth be told, none of them did but whats a good story if you cant embellish? mini/wink

https://i.imgur.com/gGaR9Oz.png
Youtube @TheRealSonjira I consider it a personal defeat if my pee is not perfectly clear every time.]

Yes, I would animate anyway, with puppets, clay, or whatever. At least I think I would.