Re: If lego wasn't invented would you animate?

cooldynamyteproductions wrote:

I would have animated dinosaur figurines(that's what i was in until i turned 10...)

Youch! It must have been a pretty rough ride living in a Dinosaur Figurine until you were 10.

'look like it was shot at 2 FPS by a blindfolded five year old boy with broken fingers and no thumbs.' -PushOver
I'll be back animating soon! Exams and computer faults are keeping me away </3

Drifter (THAC 11) - Here

Onion wrote:

I would have animated dinosaur figurines(that's what i was in until i turned 10...)

Youch! It must have been a pretty rough ride living in a Dinosaur Figurine until you were 10.

If i sell all my dinosaur figurines,i'd probably get $400,which means i get the Death Star!!!

Onion wrote:

If i sell all my dinosaur figurines,i'd probably get $400,which means i get the Death Star!!!

How many do you HAVE? mini/eek $400 USD for Dino figurines? Are they from the 20th century? I'm sorry, I just doen't believe you'll get $400 USD for some Dino figurines.

Anyway, if I didn't have Legos, then I would just make more Stykz animations.

EDIT: Or I'd animate with Playmobil. mini/cat

-LASF

Last edited by LASF (August 5, 2011 (03:17pm))

20th century Dino Figurines?! By Jove, those would be at least 11 years old! That would certainly explain their value, methinks.

I could animate my cat.

Nope, brickfilming got me into animation.

Wait, if LEGO never existed, then we wouldn't know what were missing out on.

Also, I'd rather buy a dead cat off E-Bay than pay $400USD for dino-figures.

-Rob

Hello BiM! Not making a comeback but may surf the forums time to time

- www.spankthatdalek.tumblr.com -

LegoAndStickfigs wrote:
Onion wrote:

How many do you HAVE? mini/eek $400 USD for Dino figurines? Are they from the 20th century? I'm sorry, I just doen't believe you'll get $400 USD for some Dino figurines.

Anyway, if I didn't have Legos, then I would just make more Stykz animations.

-LASF

No no no no no,a few HUNDRED figurines.

Jargon wrote:

20th century Dino Figurines?! By Jove, those would be at least 11 years old! That would certainly explain their value, methinks.

Well,some of them might be from 20th century,but most of them are from 21st century.I don't even know where they are!!!

And most are in euros,cause that's where i lived before coming to the U.S.

Jargon wrote:

Well,some of them might be from 20th century,but most of them are from 21st century.I don't even know where they are!!!

If you don't know where they are, you can't sell them.

Also, if you want to know why else your rep meter is low, well, you double post quite often. I think you triple post sometimes, too.

-LASF

MadBrick wrote:

If Lego had never been invented then I would die.

AND... that's my thoughts exactly.

Actually, I wouldn't animate at all. I'd just stick to my writing, and in this alternate universe I would have millions and millions of dollars all because I've been on the New York Time's bestseller list for over six months AT the number one spot, and I keep raking in more and more cash... I eventually grow old and bet all my money away though, and spend the next twenty years of my life as a hobo until I'm brutally murdered by... my publicist! Betcha' didn't see that one commin', did ya'! mini/tongue

Okay, LEGO, thank you for being created.

P.S. TO THE NUIMOBILE!!

mini/sunnies

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/bioniclehero/Titles/new_sig_title.png
Update Thread | Trailer (Coming Soon) | Casting Call

Cooldynamiteproductions please don't triple post, use the edit button.

EDIT: I think if LEGO wouldn't have been created, I would probably have done 2D animation.

I'm working on getting my studio back up and running, so stay posted...

If it wasn't invented,i would go into a coma.

If it wasn't invented,i would go into a coma.

That wouldn't happen because if LEGO hadn't been invented you would lilve life like a normal person becaus LEGO would have never existed.

Used to be 'Caidence'

Lego definitely got me into animating. If Lego wasn't there, I'd probably still be only interested in still photography. Now it's still photography and film-making. How lovely!

-pacific

pacific wrote:

Lego definitely got me into animating. If Lego wasn't there, I'd probably still be only interested in still photography. Now it's still photography and film-making. How lovely!

^ Love it! That's the way I thought about it!

http://www.usa.canon.com/assets/app/images/callouts/cameras/callout_hdvideo_091511.jpg    http://www.usa.canon.com/assets/app/images/callouts/cameras/cdlc_148_rt.jpg

I would evaporate to oblivion. Oh, wait i take that back i would search other worlds to find something just as good mini/eek

As funny as it is to describe whatever comical fate would befall you if you didn't have access to the toy we all love, can we stop bumping the thread with such posts?

Before I chose LEGO animating, I did PLAYMOBILE animating...So I would still animate..With playmobile

mod edit: Ohai there Mod, you alright?
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=DWStorm
^^^^Check out my bricklink store ^^^^