Re: A Suggestion.

But this isn't Schlaeps' job, it's a side project, and he's juggling it with highschool and college oportunities. If the people working on BF didn't have a more complete site, than jeez.

That doesn't change the facts.

I think Schlaeps has done a cracking job on the site, and yes, things are moving slowly, and we all want it done, but be patient?
It's true we could give the mods the powers to tinker, but maybe Schlaeps doesn't want that. He's put a lot of effort into this site - it's his creation. Maybe he doesnt want anybody else to interfere with the code and mess with things. If you had created a site, and you were working on it at your own pace, refining it and designing it, and then some people in your community said 'You're not working fast enough, we'll do it' you wouldn't be best pleased. I wouldn't anyway. Maybe Schlaeps wants it done at his own pace, his own way, with his own hands. I think it's fair to let him. It is his to do with as he wishes.

mini/smile

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/RockyFS/things/sigbim1_copy.jpg

-Available to answer questions on Hardware, Software, and Audio. Also, I recommend checking out the offical Free Software List

Maybe Schlaeps will heroically jump in with a finished directory and resources section and shout "Suck it!" to us all.

But maybe not...

Yeah.....on April 1st.....

-MRB

YouTube
Max, She/They

Max Butcher wrote:

Yeah.....on April 1st.....

-MRB

Probably.4 months of waiting...

11:41 Hazzat NO FUN ALLOWED IN BRICKFILMING COMMUNITY