Topic: Indiana Jones and the Gold Brick of Alderaan

Directory Link

Indiana Jones and the Gold Brick of Alderaan

youtube

Indiana Jones will stop at nothing to find treasure, even if it's in another galaxy, far, far away. (and a long time ago)

I filmed parts of this a few months ago, which is why I got it out so quickly after my last film.  And I don't care how Aldaron is spelled, it's not a real planet.

Last edited by backyardlegos (July 5, 2012 (05:37pm))

Re: Indiana Jones and the Gold Brick of Alderaan

Haha! mini/lol First I thought this would be just another Indiana Jones brick flick but then when you mixed Iindiana Jones and Star Wars, that was really funny! mini/smile I love your films and can't wait to see more!

Nice work! I had a chuckle at that one.

Haha, I really enjoyed this, and I'm super impressed on how you did everything yourself. However, as pleased as I am that you created all of this yourself, I find Indiana Jones and Star Wars unoriginal. To be honest, I did think this was going to be Star Wars related, from Aldaron being in the title, though I wasn't completely sure. The reason being was the misspelling of Alderaan. Your walk cycle is incredibly smooth, but it would help if you could possibly move his arms to give it a more realistic feeling. Greedo's voice repeating would have to be what made me laugh the most. It was funny, and suites the film perfectly referring to how Greedo would talk to Han in Star Wars. I also liked the next part referring to Star Wars, when Jones is looking for his weapon, then after an excessive amount of searching and finding his weapon, a blast appeared which made me jump out of my seat unexpectedly. The joke of him finding the Golden Brick of Alderaan also made the film more interesting, since the trouble he caused of finding it (also ruining Han's wish of shooting Greedo himself). Altogether, technical wise this was a great film (animation, minimal light flicker, and clear voice acting), but the unoriginality of the two movies is what comes to the downside.

Mason wrote:

However, as pleased as I am that you created all of this yourself, I find Indiana Jones and Star Wars unoriginal......... but the unoriginality of the two movies is what comes to the downside.

Well there it goes backyardlegos, it was only a matter of time before someone started howling unoriginal, I thought this was a well executed idea that of course needed to refer to the two movies to make it work.  It seems no matter how good an idea you have and no matter how well you do it, if you use Indy or SW someone will always take the easy road and bring it down.

You spelled "Alderaan" wrong lolz
Unless that's some sort of pun that I am not in on...
This was well done though. Ignore people who say Star Wars has to be unoriginal. The only reason it is is because they say it is. (I think I just made a paradox)

That was good.

This was a great movie overall, however I think, that while Indy was walking he could have more hand movement, right now, it seemed quite stiff, but  I Like! the smooth animation! Well done!

Makerimages animations is back!

Cool (although the laser was a bit oversized mini/lol )