Topic: Blue Screen Test

Here's a blue screen test I did with Sony Vegas. For some reason Sony Vegas has caused 1 minute 14 seconds of blackness at the end which is annoying (I was wondering why it took so long to render). But ignore that, I'd just like feedback on the animation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Pf3zoPk-6g&fmt=18

Feedback would definitely be appreciated! mini/smile

Last edited by Splash (February 15, 2009 (07:14am))

"Animation is about creating the illusion of life. And you can't create it if you don't have one." - Brad Bird

Re: Blue Screen Test

Splash Studios wrote:

For some reason Sony Vegas has caused 1 minute 14 seconds of blackness at the end which is annoying

Did you render it as an avi? Sometimes NOT rendering as an avi causes blackness. Trust me. One time, I did a lightsaber effect, but when I rendered it as a WMV, it was black, cutting off the end. And then the blackness went along for about half a minute.

You can sorta see through the legs. What did you use as a screen?

Splash Studios wrote:

Here's a blue screen test I did with Sony Vegas.

He means what did you use as the BLUE SCREEN. Was it poster card? Cloth?

I asked my mum to fetch me a blue screen or green screen when she was out in town and she found both a blue screen and a green screen in eason's. It's just this huge piece of blue card.

Last edited by Splash (February 15, 2009 (10:35am))

"Animation is about creating the illusion of life. And you can't create it if you don't have one." - Brad Bird

Splash Studios wrote:

I asked my mum to fetch me a blue screen or blue screen when she was...

Hehe mini/tongue

It was pretty good. You could see through the minifig a bit though, but I shouldn't really complain much as I've never tried blue screen or blue screen mini/tongue.

My old YouTube is since long ago defunct - now even removed.
Here is my new one.

Filip wrote:
Splash Studios wrote:

I asked my mum to fetch me a blue screen or blue screen when she was...

Hehe mini/tongue

It was pretty good. You could see through the minifig a bit though, but I shouldn't really complain much as I've never tried blue screen or blue screen mini/tongue.

Oops. Edited.