Topic: Trailer - "Batman: Viglante of Gotham" Teaser - I Am Vengeance

"Batman: Viglante of Gotham" Teaser - I Am Vengeance (High Definition)

YouTube

Batman explains his goals. Just a random teaser with footage that will not be appearing in any episode.

I was originally going to make this a test video trying out a slightly deeper Batman voice, as well as paying close attention to detail in chroma-keying, color correction and sound editing. It was also going to be uploaded exclusively on this forum, but I found the results to be so satisfactory that I decided to make a teaser trailer of it and publicly post it on YouTube.

I also experiment with high definition quality. Due to taking a very long time to render on Sony Vegas Movie Studio, I will not be using HD all of the time and I will only save it for special occasions.

Last edited by CJAproductionsINC (May 2, 2011 (12:33pm))

Re: Trailer - "Batman: Viglante of Gotham" Teaser - I Am Vengeance

Mm.. Interesting city paste effect. mini/smile I liked how they moved with layers. The frame rate of animation could be a bit better, though, and Batty's voice doesn't seem to fit.

I'm planning to make a Bat-Movie some time called I Am The Night. It amused me that he said it in here. xD

could have had the rain quieter, and sorry, but I don't like the rain effect....

Well, you certainly exceeded my expectations.

Consider me hyped.

I'd like to thank you guys for your opinions. I will take them into consideration.
Some things in this show can't be changed, but I will do my best to change what I can for the better.