Re: THAC 6 [CLOSED]

I have to agree with you. I don't want to sound like a jerk but the results could have been up by now. It doesn't necesarry have to take more than a month to rate 68 films. Sure that is a lot of films, but it has been like 6 weeks now.

My old YouTube is since long ago defunct - now even removed.
Here is my new one.

Brickyman wrote:

You guys are right little bug- irratants.....

Gee wiz, that really hurt my feelings!

Brickyman wrote:

...to stevie, give him a year, then we come after him with torches mini/bigsmile but seriously give him a breaj

That's a great idea he can judge THAC 7 at the same time, ha.

Impatient people like you just make me feel sad. Stevie doesn't have to give any results at all if he doesn't want to and if that's what you want, you're going the right way about it.

https://i.imgur.com/1JxY79v.png

Well, Hazzat, I wouldn't go as far as to say that he doesn't have to give results if he doesn't want to, because that is his obligation as organizer, but we should be patient.

Random Parrot wrote:

I think he was trying to point out how some people whine about results but then when someone else asks about the results they tell them to be patient.

Exactly.

-MRB

YouTube
Max, She/They

ANNOUNCEMENT:

Since I'll be leaving this site (there's a thread in community), then I'm asking VN to take over THAC. Please ask him about anything you need. He'll also be finishing THAC 6 off.

Thanks.

Yes, hello folks! I'm happy to be the new organizer for the popular contest, THAC. I know some of you are very anxious to hear the results and I hope to start judging tonight along with a couple others. Thank you all.

Life is like a box of LEGO, you never know what you're gonna build. - mrgraff

I'm glad that this transition went smoothly. We judges will get to work pretty soon. Hopefully we can get stuff done without taking up too much more time.

- Leo

Cool.This new arrangement sounds good.

11:41 Hazzat NO FUN ALLOWED IN BRICKFILMING COMMUNITY

I hope VN has no schoolwork or just doesn't care about it...

---
A quote from myself:
"Not everything is possible. It is impossible to prove that everything is impossible, because even if you did, you would have proved that it is possible to prove that everything is impossible, which is impossible, and it is impossible to prove that everything is possible because it is impossible to prove that everything is impossible."

Castle Films wrote:

I hope VN has no schoolwork or just doesn't care about it...

Stevie did care you know.

11:41 Hazzat NO FUN ALLOWED IN BRICKFILMING COMMUNITY

StevieCollins wrote:

I'll see if I can find all the films entered into THAC in my email inbox. But sometimes my emails get deleted after a while so if I can't find them, everyone will have to post them again, or I can just get the ones on the forum and count how much more I need to send to you.

Smoooooooooooooth like sandpaper.

Go away.

I approve of these changes.

https://i.imgur.com/1JxY79v.png

Awesome. Good luck VN and judges mini/bigsmile.

-Brain Wave

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/nomfee/Lego/fjpb_poster_.png
Click above to watch mini/bigsmile
Youtube Twitter

brick4brains wrote:

http://rockfootage.org//files/81/InternetToughGuy.jpg

-MRB

YouTube
Max, She/They

Well as long as judging will be finished before THAC7 it's fine. mini/tongue

Win

GET DA BOOM MICROPHONE OUT OV MA FAAAACCCEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

brick4brains wrote:
StevieCollins wrote:

I'll see if I can find all the films entered into THAC in my email inbox. But sometimes my emails get deleted after a while so if I can't find them, everyone will have to post them again, or I can just get the ones on the forum and count how much more I need to send to you.

Do you think you're cool by doing that? You know you're just making yourself look like a cigarette? Do you know that? Now I don't mean everything here is annoying but some people are right ignorant snobs.

I hope this place comes up to the standards it should be at now by the summer, otherwise I'm out for good... Anyway I just came to check on everyone's reactions for VN doing it. And they're quite positive thankfully. He'll do a great job I'm sure.

By the way, I did care about it. Contests are one of my favorite things here, I was just too busy.

So yeah.

EDIT: Why is F A G censored?

Last edited by Steve (February 18, 2009 (11:34am))

Fág is censored? What if somebody was talking about cigarettes?

Well, then he ought to call them cigarettes instead of fags, eh?