Re: What is your goal in Brickfilming?

Hmm... my goals. Well, I'd like to create a Brickfilm that a few tens or hundreds of thousands of people watch. I'm not too fussed about millions, though that would be nice. I feel a bit vain/greedy saying this, but I'd rather like to become a YouTube Partner. I would be a lot more focussed on completing Brickfilms that way. On top of that, writing a serious script and then managing to make it move with Lego is a pleasant thought.

Oh, I'd also like to achieve a '9' or higher Overall on a film in the Bricks in Motion Directory.

My main goal is currently to Brickfilm more. I do it so rarely, yet I'm sure I could be pretty decent if I put my mind to it. I need motivation.

I don't make Brickfilms. I trade virtual hats.

I would like to...

1. ... Have the entire community eagerly awaiting all of my releases
2. ... Make some MUNNEY from them somehow
3. ... Be able to keep enough motivation going in order to finish a brickfilm longer then a minute...
4. ... Start winning awards for my brickfilms outside of the community, i.e in festivals, contests, etc.

In terms of practicality I think that (4) will be the first to take effect, (3) and (2) shouldn't be to hard to achieve, and then (1) should come in time, providing everyone here keeps their sanity.

'look like it was shot at 2 FPS by a blindfolded five year old boy with broken fingers and no thumbs.' -PushOver
I'll be back animating soon! Exams and computer faults are keeping me away </3

Drifter (THAC 11) - Here

I just want people to enjoy watching my stuff, find them in some way entertaining. I also want to get really good, being as I want to be a professional animator when I leave school (good thing I've got plenty of time to practice!). Winning prizes and stuff certainly keeps the motivation going, although I can't ever see myself quitting animation, being as I want to do it for a living one day.

My goal would probably just to get my creative juices flowing and get enough experience in animation so I'll be able to work at a major animation studio, or make my own.

-JK

what could have been: jeffrey and the old man make some robots
                      art page -- tumblr --youtube
              bricksinmotion's #13th best curmudgeon