Topic: Batman: Vigilante of Gotham (Episode #2) - Don't be Afraid

Directory Link

Batman: Vigilante of Gotham (Episode #2) - Don't be Afraid

YouTube

A guy in ragged clothes and an eerie mask has been inducing fear into people via a fear hallucinogen. After Batman saves and analyzes one of these people, he finds out that needs to get a sample of this gas in order to conjure up an antidote. What will happen?

DIRECTOR'S NOTE
I ran into many technical difficulties with this episode, so it's not my best work. Please bear with me.Hopefully, I have resolved all of these technical difficulties and they won't happen in the next episode.
~Christian Allbee

Last edited by CJAproductionsINC (March 18, 2011 (10:31am))

Re: Batman: Vigilante of Gotham (Episode #2) - Don't be Afraid

cool, you produce them quick as

Alfa Animations wrote:

cool, you produce them quick as

Thanks mini/smile
Though, this one was uploaded a couple of weeks behind schedule do to several delays due to the technical difficulties that I mentioned in the description. But as I said, hopefully, I have resolved them
Again, thanks mini/smile

love it. especially the intro.

"Make sure to store everything in a box labeled "Pipe Bomb". Wear a turban for bonus points."-Squash

I'm sorry to say it, but I just found this boring. Not because I have a prejudice against LEGO Batman films by default; this was coming from the Allbee-hive so I was expecting something good. But the plot was so plain and generic that I really couldn't watch all the way to the end. Your animation is still suffering from light flicker and a low frame rate, but that's not the real problem here.

https://i.imgur.com/1JxY79v.png

Hey, mate once again, you make the animations quick!
here's my trailer for my batman series
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_KyqzGwGps

I have included a new YouTube link