Topic: Sam and Stinky Fall in Love

Directory Link

Sam and Stinky Fall in Love

YouTube

Episode three!

There are a few glitches in the video because I'm still working out how to export a video properly on my new editing system, but they shouldn't detract from the film at all.

https://i.imgur.com/1JxY79v.png

Re: Sam and Stinky Fall in Love

I could see the end coming from a mile away. (Well, more like half a mile.) I loved the part when

Spoiler (click to read)

the guy comes in at the hospital scene and criticizes the makers of the movie for not using "Love Is In The Air".

http://i.imgur.com/Q9NCUnx.png

That montage at 3:57 is brilliant, it's a pity it doesn't last longer mini/sad . Nice work, I liked it quite a bit. It was a little random but enjoyable.

"every day I feel more pleased that sigging isn't a thing anymore" - Squash
YOUTUBE | Will voice act, ping me in the discord.
03:52    Smeagol    I should send girls turds in a box
01:28    Smeagol    That signature leaves me wondering if I should be sending more girls more turds in boxes than I presently am

This is why my parents have to hide, when I see a new video in my Subscriptions box and I yell "HAZZAT UPLOADED A NEW VIDEO!!!!" Seriously, amazing. You definentaly have to make more Sam and Stinky episodes.

I absolutely loved it!  This is really nice, I like your style especially when it comes to a dynamic duo like this.  5/5.

http://i.imgur.com/CSwoca1.png

I love it! I really like it! The only thing I miss is Sam's voice! But apart from that it was perfect! mini/smile

| Website |
So yeah, I'm back from my mind.

That was really great, I really liked the joke about all brickfilms using 'Love is in the Air'.

Don't be fooled, my avatar is a facade of conformity.

Wow. That was awesome. Your animation has gone beyond incredible, and I loved the many,many references you put in there.

Spoiler (click to read)

Especially the one to "The Day Brickfilms.com Crashed" And "Challenge Accepted"

Anyway, fantastic job, I can't wait to see films from you more often.

http://i.imgur.com/WAr6hHC.png
BRAWL 2013 ENTRY Quack In Time
"Why in the world did you do a weird language if you know English?" - tenny1028

so random, yet so funny mini/bigsmile

Youtube | Twitter
"Animation is about creating the illusion of life. And you can't create it if you don't have one." - Brad Bird

Very nice job, extremely random, but it was entertaining enough for me to view it twice in a row, just to laugh at some of the gags again. mini/wink Loved nearer the beginning when he was walking across the room with stinky, and the bit with the waiter of course. Overall very good, as usual.

4/5

'look like it was shot at 2 FPS by a blindfolded five year old boy with broken fingers and no thumbs.' -PushOver
I'll be back animating soon! Exams and computer faults are keeping me away </3

Drifter (THAC 11) - Here

I must say it was very enjoyable. The story was really random but good non the less. Most of the animation was very good. I do however have a couple of complaints. First in about 2:20 in on the film there is some flicker because the wrong frame is showing. Second the scene with them sitting at a booth is in a different aspect ratio. Overall I liked it 4/5

Aquamorph wrote:

I do however have a couple of complaints. First in about 2:20 in on the film there is some flicker because the wrong frame is showing. Second the scene with them sitting at a booth is in a different aspect ratio. Overall I liked it 4/5

He already mentioned that there were some glitches in his video

I can't brickfilm for now. See you guys later.

Solid wrote:
Aquamorph wrote:

I do however have a couple of complaints. First in about 2:20 in on the film there is some flicker because the wrong frame is showing. Second the scene with them sitting at a booth is in a different aspect ratio. Overall I liked it 4/5

He already mentioned that there were some glitches in his video

I know I was giving my full review.

This is an awesome film, great job. mini/bigsmile

Make more Sam and Stinky.

-JK

what could have been: jeffrey and the old man make some robots
                      art page -- tumblr --youtube
              bricksinmotion's #13th best curmudgeon

Ha ha!  Love this series.

I hope I'm not the only one here who found this a teeny bit of a let down.  I mean the animation was okay, and I loved how you finally made another Sam and Stinky episode and I laughed for a few parts.  However, I found that for some reason this film seemed a bit rushed and very random.  Also, the part with the girl stealing all Sam's stuff looked almost like it was thrown in at the last second to add a twist to the story but it didn't really make the story "flow" well.

That aside, it was all very good, though not completely what I expected.  I guess it's because you have so many great films, when you release one that's under par we kind of expect more of you.

Great film overall. mini/bigsmile

Love it!!! mini/lol

YouTube | Twitter 

http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h364/sfugity/bimTMIRABbanner_zps0970ba17.png
Currently going for the "Most Inactive" BiM award.

Aquamorph wrote:

Second the scene with them sitting at a booth is in a different aspect ratio.

That was on purpose. Watch this video and it might make sense.

Thanks for the response so far everyone!

https://i.imgur.com/1JxY79v.png

Whoa, I have a minifigure I named Sam who looks exactly like that except she has a girl face. xD
That's creepy. O.o
Good video, anyway. mini/smile I like the cat, and the whole restaurant scene. Animation is great!

Haha love it.

Awesome as usual, Hazzat.

Loved the reference to

Spoiler (click to read)

Unrenewable.