Topic: Assassin's Lego - Episode V: The Treason

Directory Link

Assassin's Lego - Episode V: The Treason

YouTube

Sorry for running late (I'm sick of uploading your video: Three times I've been uploading it! I'd like to put other music but copyright issues din't, so I have allowed it). I think this episode was one of the most difficult of the series. Unlike the previous episode, this fifth installment begins calmer. But the action grows as the story. I inform you that this is the penultimate chapter of the series. Please comment and rate, but above all enjoy it. What will happen to the murderer?

Last edited by HarryAndBillyBrick (September 15, 2010 (11:59am))

https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8545/28902888022_9f0ab167b0_m.jpg

Re: Assassin's Lego - Episode V: The Treason

(I can't believe I'm the first to respond in 4 months - Thanx to the review in the directory, which drew my attention)

Hi there. I enjoyed Your film very much. You seem to have put a lot effort in it. It's well told, timed and animated. Light and sound could need some improvement, but as I said, it's still enjoyable.
Maybe you can recruite some good english voices here and do a translated version? Keep up the good work!

I can't be staying here too much. I want to get a good education and this isn't going to help me. - StevieCollins