Topic: T.V Green Screen

Here is another Green Screen test except it's a T.V. Screen.
YouTube

Last edited by MooCJ (January 25, 2009 (08:18pm))

Re: T.V Green Screen

That was great! The animation was a bit choppy, but you pulled off the effet very well. What program did you use?

Yechi Hamelech!

Thats really good!

How do you do it?

Thanks.

D.J.M.

You can do anything, just have fun while doing it.

that was really nice.I think the animation on the TV was choppy but the green screen was nice mini/bigsmile

Project Secret

Yes the animation was choppy but it was just a test.

D.J.M How do you do it?

I cut out a peice of paper and sticky-tacked it to the Lego, took a picture, uploaded it to my computer, put it on Sony Vegas Platinum 8 and put on Chroma Keyer then finally resized a couple video clips and images to fit the T.V screen.

The green scream was amazing, maybe just add some distortion to the sound since it is a tv being recorded. Something like a faint echo.

Not bad at all. You could see a little fuzz of white around the top edge. But that's just me being picky. It was fine...

Drew mini/sunnies

Call me Andrew or Drew.

NickM wrote:

The green scream was amazing, maybe just add some distortion to the sound since it is a tv being recorded. Something like a faint echo.

Would I be able to do that with Audacity?

Quite nicely done, but I think the blue lines on the TV worked against what you were trying to do. A slightly blue tint, some desaturation and raising the contrast might better replicate the TV look. Also, aren't you making this harder on yourself than you have to? It seems to me that it would make a lot more sense to just position and crop the TV layer on top of the background layer rather than going to the trouble of keying out a section of the background layer and putting it on top of the resized TV clip.

Yes, Audacity will work for adding the distortion. I'd say reverb, actually, instead of echo as NickM suggested. I'd also use the equalizer to take away some of the bass and treble frequencies.

With all due respect Noodle, I don't want you here. - Ratboy Productions