Topic: Jason Bourne Style Fight Test

A test with my new Quickcam Pro 4000. There's been a lot of questions how to make a camera have motion blur on it when its moving. Heres your answer.  SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE A SHAKE IT! Thats what I did, and I think it turned out fine. All sound effects are made by me! Please Respond.

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=jbQS_i9sAKo&fmt=18

Thanks, bye!

Last edited by MOL (February 1, 2009 (11:34pm))

Persist.

Re: Jason Bourne Style Fight Test

Nicely animated! The camera movements were well done, but they disoriented me after a while.

https://i.imgur.com/1JxY79v.png

Maybe a little too much zoom you used there. If you want a smooth digital shaky camera, I can help you with that.

''You don't have to tell him how great is coffee is man!''

Hey Magicoflego!,

I am going to buy a Logitech Quickcam 9000 today, I found it on Amazon new for 71 bucks including shipping.

If I were you i would get one and use it for your Bourne movie. mini/bigsmile(If you have the money that is mini/wink )

mini/wink Keep up the good work mini/wink

Last edited by legofilmer96 (February 3, 2009 (09:47am))

Bourne Movie 5: Pre-production: 0% Story: 0% Voicing: 0% Animation: 0% Editing: 0% Post-Production: 0%

Logitech Quickcam 9000 Arival: 1 Days (woohoo!)

Why Do You Type Like This?

''You don't have to tell him how great is coffee is man!''

It Is My Way

(RUNESCAPE DISEASE(Good Thing I Stopped Playeing Or I Would Be Talking Like This Nty LOL )

I Will FIx It

Last edited by legofilmer96 (February 3, 2009 (09:45am))

Bourne Movie 5: Pre-production: 0% Story: 0% Voicing: 0% Animation: 0% Editing: 0% Post-Production: 0%

Logitech Quickcam 9000 Arival: 1 Days (woohoo!)

If you going for a bourne style then the movement was good but it was too close.. Zoom out a little and don't make the animation so fast, slow it down a little... Looks good though.

Drew

Call me Andrew or Drew.

I really did not know what was going on

Project Secret

The camera was zoomed in far too much. I couldn't really tell what was going on.