Topic: The Death of Pancho Villa

Directory Link

The Death of Pancho Villa

Video at YouTube.com

Pancho Villa leaves Parral, Chihuahua; and says his last farewell to his three soldaderas."La muerte de Pancho Villa" - original Spanish-language title.

V. Q. Castro

Re: The Death of Pancho Villa

Once again, lets try to create original stories. I must say though, this wasn't quite animation.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/315234895058173963/400133875549995018/Sig1.png

here are some things i liked:
i like how you made a custom minifigure for an old lady.lol (0:37) made me laugh mini/lol
I saw some animation
i liked the car, did you get instructions or did you just make it?

Last edited by Mason (November 9, 2010 (08:34pm))

@ RealBrick: This story is fictional (soldaderas / soldier women) and true (shooting, Parral, car). I tried to blend it, and yes I do need to animate better, I will work on more frames and more animation.
Thanks!

@ Emayesoen: Yes It's a custom minifigure, the head of a "burnt Anakin Skywalker", with a cotton wig, and a cloth in the form of a shawl. I must admit it is pretty funny. The car is a custom, from an "Oriental Expedition" jeep with an added top; I made it to resemble Pancho Villa's real Dodge automobile.

Sorry If I made you mad, or anything, but you were kinda' rude. Although I forgive you! I hope we'll be good friends.

V. Q. Castro