Topic: Intro & HD Test

Heres the new MOL Prod. Intro. Its also a test of the HD format on youtube.

Intro And HD Test

Hope you like it. Please comment on the pros and cons.

Persist.

Re: Intro & HD Test

No ones commented, and I hate that, so I will mini/smile.

Anyway, that was really cool, I liked the fast pace to it, and the slogan "because all of the good names were taken" ahah. The part with your production name or whatever its called could of been there longer, but it was nice.

NickM wrote:

No ones commented, and I hate that, so I will mini/smile.

Anyway, that was really cool, I liked the fast pace to it, and the slogan "because all of the good names were taken" ahah. The part with your production name or whatever its called could of been there longer, but it was nice.

Finally someone commented! And thanks for the feedback. But, for when you said my production name should be longer, how long do you think it shoud be?

Persist.

Hey man, this is a nice start.  If there was anything to change, it'd be to make the aspect ratio more consistent.  If there's no way to get rid of the black bars in that one clip, take it out, because with them it feels out of place and awkward.  Your logo could also use some drastic improvement.  Do something over a black background, first off.  What you have now is a graphic nightmare.  There's no clear focal point, and it's very distracting with the color scheme you currently have picked.

Just tweak those things, and you'll be all set!

-Dave

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/quakefilms/myspace/Brickfilms/whitewallssig.jpg