Topic: Harry Potter Owns

Directory Link

Harry Potter Owns

Youtube

Since there were not much Lego Harry Potter, I decided to make a short brick film of Harry. I wanted to bring diversity to my videos.

Last edited by ENghogBlocks (July 5, 2010 (10:06am))

Re: Harry Potter Owns

The animation was very good but try not to make films about star wars, harry potter batman etc...

http://i.imgur.com/WAr6hHC.png
BRAWL 2013 ENTRY Quack In Time
"Why in the world did you do a weird language if you know English?" - tenny1028

jstudios wrote:

The animation was very good but try not to make films about star wars, harry potter batman etc...

It was a short. Made for fun. Making others not based on Star Wars etc.

Don't listen to jstudios, make a brickfilm about whatever you want.

This was quite a nice film. The animation and the effects were great but sadly there wasn't more to the short than this.

Idk if I should make a longer harry potter Animation but I got summer school. mini/sad

Making the odd Franchise inspired short is okay, but don't base all of your films on Harry Potter.

The animation was great, though I spotted a few light flickers in there. Nice camera movement, too. A nice little short.

11:41 Hazzat NO FUN ALLOWED IN BRICKFILMING COMMUNITY

I was surprised, I was actually expecting too see a n00b short based on the characters and title, but you have good animation.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/315234895058173963/400133875549995018/Sig1.png

A very nice short little animation you have here.

Thanks for the feed back guys.

Just_a_Minifig wrote:

Making the odd Franchise inspired short is okay, but don't base all of your films on Harry Potter.

I don't expect making future harry potter animations right now.

Ludvig wrote:

A very nice short little animation you have here.

I've seen your youtube vids. Cool

Last edited by ENghogBlocks (July 11, 2010 (11:59am))