Re: tim VS fRED

Epic Win

nuff' said

I do not care about your opinion, unless it has to do with it needing more ponies.
||YouTube||BrickShelf||Vimeo|

Wow... Just wow... That was awesome!!!

Irish accents rock. mini/XD

Just Kidden wrote:
seaforce110 wrote:
filmyguy wrote:

You spoiled little brats. JUST KIDDING.

there we go AGAIN... mini/rolleyes

You're really against filmyguy, aren't you? mini/tongue

-JK

yes... he is huge talented but he brags a lot about it
                                                      ^ I hope google translate didn't lied this time!

seaforce110 wrote:
Just Kidden wrote:
seaforce110 wrote:

there we go AGAIN... mini/rolleyes

-JK

How does he brag about it ? Instead of posting his work ?  Wich isn't bragging ?

ENOUGH.

I'm thinking about giving Tim VS fRED a review, but it's a bit too mainstream on this community. I try to review the lesser noticed brickfilms that are really great. I suppose that would be silly of me, so I'll review it tomorrow or something.

"Animation is about creating the illusion of life. And you can't create it if you don't have one." - Brad Bird

vik wrote:
seaforce110 wrote:
Just Kidden wrote:

-JK

How does he brag about it ? Instead of posting his work ?  Wich isn't bragging ?

I thought everyone knew I was joking when I bragged? mini/tongue

Pfffffffftttt....Who the hell cares? Stop and think about such things. (<Not directed to Filmyguy.)

Splash wrote:

I'm thinking about giving Tim VS fRED a review, but it's a bit too mainstream on this community. I try to review the lesser noticed brickfilms that are really great.

Good for you, Splash. You're an example TO US ALL.

Great work on this one, filmyguy. Some good action beats and splendid animation.

Thank you, KG. mini/bigsmile

filmyguy wrote:
vik wrote:
seaforce110 wrote:

I thought everyone knew I was joking when I bragged? mini/tongue

you bragged and you say you were joking, you bragged and you say you were joking, and that contineous all the time...

It's called sarcasm mini/rolleyes

''You don't have to tell him how great is coffee is man!''

It's called never ending annoying sarcasm

You're the only one annoyed by filmyguy, seaforce, I'm sure it's just you. And there is a difference between being proud of your work and promoting it and bragging. It's not like he's saying he's the new Alfred Hitcock.

Wooo flame war.

Seaforce, nobody is forcing you to watch filmyguy's films or read his posts. If you don't like what he says and are annoyed by him, ignore him. It's pretty simple: whenever you see a post made by filmyguy, you skip it. Whenever you see a film posted made by filmyguy, you skip it. Whenever you get the urge to ragepost about him anywhere, you don't do it.

I've never understood why it would take more effort to not post.

Dude, that was cool mini/smile Animation was very good, especially enjoyed the little tilts and movements as they were speaking.
the jetpack scene reminded me of Iron Man, when he rolls away from the planes mini/bigsmile I guess you took a lot of insipration from Iron Man generally. Wicked Cool, no matter what! Only thing, i wished the sky was more "textured" with more depth than a blue canvas. Other than that, it was freakin sweet.
Nice play on clichès also mini/smile  Rofl'ed at the "gosh i feel like an idiot" mini/bigsmile Love fREDs voice mini/smile
Haven't seen any of your other Tim & fRED videos, but after this I sure am gonna mini/wink

Any other videos 2 make?

PunBB bbcode test

THIS IS MY FAVORITE FILM! I can't stop watching it! I love all your films. I see that some of the music is from Garage Band. You did an AWESOME job with the music.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/BOBO590/sig/hjk_0001.jpg

This has the makings of a great battle scene. The sound is really realistic. Now, everyone quiet, I have something real Movie-Critic-Insightful-Rambling to say. mini/rolleyes  What makes this film good is that since the audience is more or less unsure which is the good guy and which is the bad guy (Tim says he's good but he acts like a hotheaded jerk), that you actually don't know who's going to win until the end. That's key in any fight scene, and filmyguy of smoothing it out with great voice acting, funny cracks, and a pretty-well-written( mini/tongue ) story. Great job, Filmyguy! mini/bigsmile

http://i.imgur.com/Q9NCUnx.png