Topic: lego news episode 1

Directory Link

lego news episode 1

youtube

well i think it doesn't look that good but it's the first episode and every piece of news is legitimate and true oh and this will be a weekly series if you want to be an anchor on some episodes send me a private message on my youtube: blhc11 and i'll give you information yeah if you complain that the link is not working first the movie isn't that good second i removed it thanks to the bad comments

Last edited by blhc11 (September 12, 2009 (10:48am))

why look for things that you don't really want to find?

Re: lego news episode 1

Ehh dude... you made 2 frames, and repeated them the whole time.
I don't care if it's bad, but you really need to put some EFFORT in it.

''You don't have to tell him how great is coffee is man!''

Yeah. As tedious as it is to animate diologue, put more effort in if you ARE going to use voices.

My advice would be to keep working on stuff like walk cycles and more action scenes (which are much better). Dont release films with voices unless you know how to animate with them. I'm not meaning to sound harsh, but this isnt animating with diologue. Keep working on it though!

-MRB

YouTube
Max, She/They

originally i had like 30 pics but while passing them to my computer i lost them all but these two and i had to make something since some people where expecting it but next week's episode will be better

yeah forget it i was getting so many bad comments i decided to put an end to it...i removed the video thanks haters

ehh there only 2 comments, and we're not even that harsh...
also, I don't kinda believe that you lost al your pictures except 2? I always lose nothing, or everything.

''You don't have to tell him how great is coffee is man!''

well thoose were the only ones that i had forogten to pass to my computer, when all the other got erased i was devasted and searched for anything i had, found thoose 2 in the camera and used them... also forget this, look forward to my next works on BeastLiberatedInc, the co-op channel i have recently created, where i'll post my animations, currently working on a bunch...