Re: where are my smilies???

I use Google Chrome and I never have gotten these problems. But when I access the forums at school (not blocked mini/smile ) with IE, this problem occurs almost half of the time I open a new forum page. Plus, I've found that Kongregate, a gaming site, just doesn't work. The arrow key abilities are messed-up somehow.

http://i904.photobucket.com/albums/ac244/Dhizmoraxe/BiM%20Signature/BiMbubbles.png
Latest video: splat.

School should wake up and use the real browsers google chrome (my browser) and firefox.

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/Chuppa/Signatures/sig1.png

This thread should be renamed "Browser Wars". Either way, IE is awful.

mcoov wrote:

This thread should be renamed "Browser Wars". Either way, IE is awful.

Browser wars, sounds fun! I'd like to join the war: google chrome sucks, safari sucks a bit, Firefox may burn, and IE OWNS mini/bigsmile  ! YEAH!

Would you like to borrow my flame shield? You may need it it in a minute...

I do not care about your opinion, unless it has to do with it needing more ponies.
||YouTube||BrickShelf||Vimeo|

Guy 1:"I'm sorry about your grandmother, bob. Why did she die if you don't mind me asking?" Guy 2:"She used IE." mini/tongue

Sometimes life takes over life - vik

What is good about IE, is it that its slow, doesn't work properly, randomly switches tabs, thinks its every pc users default browser (even when the EU banned it from being compulsory) or that it only has one theme?
Even 'BT Yahoo browser' is better than 'Internet Explorer'. And my god that's bad. mini/twitch

TDogg186 wrote:

What is good about IE, is it that its slow, doesn't work properly, randomly switches tabs, thinks its every pc users default browser (even when the EU banned it from being compulsory) or that it only has one theme?

And those are only the good things!