Re: Dane Cook Gets Sorted By A Pkmovies92

I LOVED this when I first saw it very original mini/smile Keep up the great films!

Gawd, that must have taken forever to get the head to land right.

T.G-Tom wrote:

NO ARK, JUST NO

Wait, what the heck? Why can't Ark11 make a Dane Cook film if he wants to? He has just
as much right to as anyone else here. True, Ark has yet to prove himself filmwise,  but simply
saying "NO, JUST NO" is unconstructive and will likely diminish any confidence he has.

I liked this a lot. I thought it was neat technique to incorporate your hand into the animation, it's things
like this that set out one animator from another. And yes, the last live-action shot looked incredibly difficult
to choreograph, but you pulled it off beautifully.

https://i.imgur.com/x8mil9Z.png

I sorted my minfigs today because of this video.

Wierd, I know.

They used to be all crammed in a quality street tin, but now they're in bits in different tubs. (Hats, Heads, Torso's, Legs and Accesories.)

Blue Ghost wrote:
T.G-Tom wrote:

NO ARK, JUST NO

Wait, what the heck? Why can't Ark11 make a Dane Cook film if he wants to? He has just
as much right to as anyone else here. True, Ark has yet to prove himself filmwise,  but simply
saying "NO, JUST NO" is unconstructive and will likely diminish any confidence he has.

I gave a full explaination on the previous page. mini/smile And it was more in a exagerating way (which he knows, I told him).

''You don't have to tell him how great is coffee is man!''

It's a very good idea! Very original! I think that is the best Dane Cook Gets, good job!!!

I loved it, Pawel. Your animation is amazing. mini/bigsmile
Great job. mini/delirium

-JK

Last edited by Just Kidden (March 14, 2010 (04:50pm))

what could have been: jeffrey and the old man make some robots
                      art page -- tumblr --youtube
              bricksinmotion's #13th best curmudgeon

Great one! Just wondering, where do you download karma police?

Thanks,

Tejas VIM Studios