Re: Whats up with the site?

I've noticed irregular slowdowns every so often, but it hasn't been connected to any one thread. The only page that I consistently have trouble with is the film queue.

OFFTOPIC: I know the original "secret-message-with-avatars" was the one on the census thread, but is mccov's avatar part of a second one I don't know about?

With all due respect Noodle, I don't want you here. - Ratboy Productions

Noodle wrote:

I've noticed irregular slowdowns every so often, but it hasn't been connected to any one thread. The only page that I consistently have trouble with is the film queue.

OFFTOPIC: I know the original "secret-message-with-avatars" was the one on the census thread, but is mccov's avatar part of a second one I don't know about?

Good question. There was one that spelled CONAN in the Conan vs. Leno thread, but I haven't seen anything else.

We would love to know the secret behind these messages!!!!  We are a dedicated Bricks-In-Motion user, and not knowing this makes us feel "shunned" and left out! mini/sad If you don't want to post it in a thread, could you at least send us a PM about what it all means.  We looking on the census area, but we STILL DON"T GET IT!!!  Please let us know!  We feel disapointed that this site now has secrets that they don't let other members know about. mini/sad mini/jaw mini/no

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/BuilderBrothers/signatures/thac14sig.png

It's gone now, but in the census thread, the first couple of people changed their username to spell "I am watching you" vertically in silver letters on a purple background. The only other message was the one Bert posted above.

BertL has a screenshot of that one somewhere, yeah.

Anyway, as far as site down-time and slowness goes, I'm aware of the issue, but there's not a whole lot we can do about it right now.  Schlaeps has told me that he's looking for a better hosting alternative when the contract with our current host runs out in a couple of months, hopefully we can find something that will be a little more suited to this website.

http://i.imgur.com/wcmcdmf.png

BuilderBrothers wrote:

We would love to know the secret behind these messages!!!!  We are a dedicated Bricks-In-Motion user, and not knowing this makes us feel "shunned" and left out! mini/sad If you don't want to post it in a thread, could you at least send us a PM about what it all means.  We looking on the census area, but we STILL DON"T GET IT!!!  Please let us know!  We feel disapointed that this site now has secrets that they don't let other members know about. mini/sad mini/jaw mini/no

What the hell dude, its only a little joke in the community mini/rolleyes No need to cry.

Last edited by L0stInPie (January 22, 2010 (10:23am))

It just happened again

Mine was slow on Saturday (Thac 7 Results.)